11 ~ Just Jimin

~

*4 hours later, 15:23 pm*

I opened my eyes slowly and rubbed them. Did I fall asleep?

I felt a pair of arms wrapped around me and noticed that they were Yoongi's- 

Wait.. what?

Yoongi?!

His head was on my shoulder, and he was sleeping so peacefully- I kind of didn't want to wake him up.. He looks so beautiful, pure *Instert "I'm so pure" meme 😂* and most importantly; There is no way you would have thought that he's a mafia..

I sighed, and carefully tried to get to get his hands off me. I heard him softly groan and tighten his grip around me.

I let out a little squeak, as he has his arms around some of my bruises. "M-my bruises..." I say in a squeaky voice.

I feel him loosen his grip, and I quickly get out of it. "Thank god" I mumble as I sigh out of relief, and lift up my shirt to look at my bruises.

Then I hear somebody's laughter, quickly fix my shirt, and turn my head to where it came from.

"Jimin!" How long have you been here?!" I said while being flustered, and  laughed nervously.

"I knocked on the door, but nobody answered so I went in- And saw why I got no answer." He said with a smirk on his face.

"Shut up!! You saw nothing! I swear we werent doing anything-" I said as I waved my hands in front of my face embarrassedly (Is that even a word? 😂)

"Yeah yeah, whatever you say!" He said, and chuckled. "Anyways that's not what I came here for.."

"What is it?" I asked curiously.

"I had nothing to do, so I wanted to spend some time with you." He said and smiled. "Without letting Yoongi know because you know how he gets.."

"Yeah, okay, sure!" I said, and smiled at him while I stood up from the bed .

"We could watch a movie?" He requested, and I nod.

"That sounds fun! But.." I point at Yoongi. "What are we gonna do about him? We can't watch a movie here-"

"We could watch it my room." He smirked, and wiggled his eyebrows.

"Hey! Don't get those ideas!" I giggled, and lightly elbowed him. He chuckled with me, and grabbed my wrist gently.

As we walked out of the room, I looked back at Yoongi to make sure he wasn't awake.

Luckily he wasn't.

We got to Jimin's room, and I walked inside. I looked around in amazement as he went out of the room to get some snacks.

Meanwhile I look around the room in awe. This is such a cute room, awwwh! It's so light blue, and soft- Like Jimin!

The next minute, Jimin comes in with snacks in his arms, and I look at them like I'm in love

He notices the way I was looking at the snacks, and chuckled. "Are any of these your favorites?"

"Yeah, one of them! That one!" I point at one of the chips packages. "That one looks, and tastes delicious!"

"This one?" He holds it up, and I nod.

"Oh, it's Yoongi's favorite.."

"Really?" He has good taste in snacks :')

"Yeah." He throws it over to me, and I catch it. Then I sit down on the bed, and open it. "Yoongi's gonna kill me if he finds out someone took his favorite chips x-x"

I giggle at his scared expression.  "Not if I tell him it was me." I wink at him.

"Would you actually cover for me?" He asks with disbelief in the tone of his voice.

"Yeah!" I flash him a reassuring smile.

"No no! You don't have to, I'll take responsibility myself!"

"He might hurt you.. He wouldn't hurt me.." I say and look down at my toes. I don't want Jimin to get hurt, he's just to nice :(

"That's true.. As long as we don't get caught, we should be fine!" He nods, and sits down besides me.

We decide on what movie to watch, and decide to watch hunger games (because I love hunger games :) )

Throughout the movie we cheered for our favorite characters, and were really consumed into the movie.