12 ~ He always has to ruin everything

~

After two hours and a half, it ended. "It never gets boring!" I say, and I look over at him in expectation. "What do you think about it?"

The reason I'm asking that, is because apparently he has never seen the hunger games. I don't know HOW, but at least we got to watch it together today :')

"It was really good, but... Why did you exactly suggest the hunger games?" He asks in confusion.

"Because you never watched it before, I thought you would like it..." I quietly say, definitely not confidently. Did he not like the movie?

"Ohh, well I did like it! It was really cool!" He smiled  reassuring at me, and I let out a sigh of relief.

"Should we watch the third one?" I ask eagerly.

"Why not the second one?" He asks confused, apparently nobody has told him that the second one is just pure shit.

(I mean like I haven't seen the second one, but everybody says it sucks so.. 😂)

"I watched it, and it's bad... I don't wanna waste our time!"

"Okay, we can watch the third one then!" He says enthusiastically. "Let me just put it o-"

Suddenly door opens up, and whoever who's about to walk in the room obviously couldn't bother knocking.

Ugh who is it this time?

Wait

Uh oh..

It's Yoongi

Again

He just always has to interrupt!

"Have you-" He began, and laid his eyes on me. Then he proceeded to just grab my wrist, and pull me out of the room without saying anything more.

"Ugh, let go of me! You have no right pull me everywhere you would like me to go!"

All he did was to ignore me, push me into his bedroom, and lock the door. I stumbled, and almost fell.. But I  managed to balance myself on my feet, and I look at him angrily.

"What do you think you're doing?!"

"I should be asking YOU that!" He crossed his arms, looking at me with a death stare.

"Why can't you be like Jimin?! He's nice and so sweet!" I looked away, and then back at him. "And you're just- mean and you dont care about my feeling AT ALL!"  

"I'm a mafia, what do you fucking expect?! That I'm supposed to be nice to you? Never!"

Ouch..

You didn't have to say it like that..

"Now shut up, before I do something bad to you - And You know exactly what I mean!" He ended, and smirked slightly. Then turned back into a poker face again.

I watched him quietly as he walked over to his pc, and sat down on the chair by it.

"Got nothing to say?" He said, and turned his head towards me.

I looked away, and sat down on his bed. I quietly mumbled 'asshole', and for a second it seemed like he didn't hear it..

But then he said; "I heard that, you know!"

I roll my eyes, and notice he hasn't logged into the pc yet- I quietly gasp, I could use this as an opportunity to find out his password!

Just as I am about to sneak up behind him he quickly types in the password- As if he heard my thoughts...

I sit down on the bed, and look at Yoongiwith hate clear in my eyes. I definitely don't want to talk to him.

I rather talk to Jimin, someone who actually is nice.

Wait.. Why exactly is Jimin nice?

Shit, I should have been thinking that from the start...

What if he's using me? No, that can't be it.. He would never...

Or would he?

Ughhh, I can't trust anybody here! I really need to get that into my head, what if something happens?!

Dumbass, you should be more careful!

I don't need your scolding now, brain :)

Fine, get yourself killed then. Don't say I didn't try to save you :)

Ughh, I'll be more careful, mom!

I lay down on the bed, and look at the ceiling. I may as well sleep through this day, I can't bother being awake while this rude man (I don't even wanna say his name) is in the room.

I calm my nerves, and close my eyes. Let's hope that this all is just somehow a dream....

And if it isn't..

At least take me far away to somewhere nice, and peaceful.. Somewhere where I can be happy with my family...