ONE

A loud scream echoes through the hallway making me toss the blanket over my head. The scream doesn't stop and I fight the urge to set the house on fire.

My bedroom door bursts open revealing my very annoying stepbrother. I sit up and squint at him.

Me: It's five in the morning, someone better be dying.
Kihyun: You! You're about to die.

Finally.

He holds up a pink t-shirt and I stare at him like he's stupid, because he is.

Me: It's an ugly pink shirt.
Kihyun: No it's a white shirt!
Me: You're dumb and colorblind?

He tosses the shirt at me and it lands on top of my head.

Kihyun: Mom said you did the laundry yesterday. You mixed whites with colored!
Me: That sounds really racist brother.

An angry Kihyun is a happy me. I stand to my feet and stretch, he stares at me like a grumpy old elf.

Me: Okay, I might have took the easy way out because I didn't feel like separating it.
Kihyun: That was my favorite shirt.
Me: It was a plain white shirt, get the fuck out of my room.

I had an extra hour before I had to get ready for school but of course he ruined it. I bump into his shoulder as I make my way to the bathroom.

He follows behind me and I groan.

Me: Are you going to watch me pee you retched pervert?
Kihyun: I hate you.
Me: I hate you more.

My mom lets out a disappointed sigh as she comes up the stairs.

Mom: You've two have been fighting for two years.
Kihyun: She starts it!
Me: I finish it, you barged in my room yelling about a basic shirt.

We start to bicker again, we've always been like this. My mom met his dad two years ago, they fell for each other rather quickly in my opinion but hey, yolo.

Hul, Kihyun's dad, is a wealthy business man. The first time I met Kihyun was when his dad invited me and my mother to one of his company's party.

I got drunk, like super drunk.

So drunk I threw up on Kihyun's shoes. That set the tone for our relationship. So when we found out that we'd be joining families and sharing the same school, it didn't sit well.

And here we are at five something in the morning yelling about shirts.

Mom: Come straight home after school you two, a company your dad wants to merge with is having a dinner.
Me: Do I have to go?
Mom: You're family now so yeah, no drinking!

I roll my eyes.

Kihyun glares at me.

Me: Go away.
Kihyun: Just remember you owe me a shirt.

I shove his face and he immediately puts me in a headlock.

___

GOODMORNING.

i wasn't sure who's story this was going to be (out of monsta-x or bts) but i settled on monsta-x again, hdhd.

i'll do something different for bts, they're both my ults so.

E N J O Y