38- FACE REVEAL!!!

The chat went crazy, the spam of "face reveal" filled the stream. I just stood there smirking under the mask I felt a squeeze on my hand to make me say something, but I couldn't, I've never had so many people in a stream. Even my mods had no reaction and I haven't said a word. Doubt hit me, I looked to my right and there she was, with a friendly expression that glow in her eyes, she stook her tongue out and squinted her eyes earning a chuckle from me.

I stared at the camera straight forward and just said what came to my mind.

Cry- Sup? Is everyone having an awesome day?- I waited for the replies in chat that went crazy when they realized that I was reading it, well at least trying because there was 23 thousand people there, I almost had a heart attack when I saw that number.- SO you might suspect what's gonna happen by now- the "face reveal" was everywhere on chat- Yeah you guessed it right, the time has come where my face will no longer be a thing you presume from fan art.- hash tags from the revealing flooded chat and I read a message in capital letters saying " #CryFaceReveals IS TRENDING N1 WORLDWIDE ON TWITTER!" I couldn't believe it until I saw it for myself.

Y/N- What? - She asked knowing that I got shocked for something.

I opened a new tab and went on twitter, and there it was, trending number one worldwide, "#CryFaceReveals, right above #electionsday 

Cry- F**k yeah, take that elections- Y/N approached the left monitor where twitter was open and she started laughing. She continued cracking up and I didn't know why, c'mon I want to laugh to...

Y/N- It’s...It's tren… IT'S TRENDING! - Hmm is she joking? Of course it's trending my peeps are awesome, why is she laughing? She better not be making fun of me, she's so dead...

Cry- DO you think this is a joke? 

I followed her finger that pointed to the trending list on twitter, and then I saw it, trending n7 worldwide, #Y/Nhatesdolldresses - NO F**KING WAY, you guys are awesome!

Y/N- That event is something that I wish I could erase from my memory, I know you are my friend, and I like you a lot Marzia, but never, Never, NEVER try to take my leather away. And my style...- STYLE?  I need to interrupt this.

Cry- Hold on! You have one? - I chuckled what earned me a fake slap on my head- OUCH! 

Y/N- C'MON I DIDN'T HIT YOU THAT HARD! - Next thing I know she slapped me across the face and started laughing - NOW IT WAS HARD!

Cry- CAN YOU STOP SAYING HARD? - I pointed out and I saw a flash of surprise followed by realization in her face. After that she threw me a devilish look, semi-cerred eyes, one brow raised up, you get the point!

Y/N- hard, Hard, HArd, HARd, HARD, HARDDDDDDDD!!!!! 

Cry- Ok, OK I get it, you have no maturity!- her answer made me crack up even more, she just raised up and down one of her eyebrows.- Oooof,... I need to breath,... , Ok back to the point, face revealing, right!

I pulled up a little bit of the mask and chat speed increased drastically. They now can see my mouth and my beard, my brownish 3 o clock beard, I smirked and people went even crazier... I heard a whisper at my side "more more more more" , I turned my head to the side and she just pretended it was nothing with her...

Cry- Do you have something to say? - I fixated my sight in her beautiful defying expression.

Y/N- No, of course not! - She smirked as her lips formed those words and her eyes shinned.

As soon as I look back to the camera I hear it again "more more more more", that's it, I need to shut her up, I glanced over my shoulder to see her mumbling the words, in a split of a second our lips crashed, I forgot the computer, the lights, the camera, the viewers, it was just me and her, in that moment, in that room, together. The environment got peaceful and all the stress was gone as I brushed my hands threw her soft hair at touch, we deepened the kiss, our faces got even closer, her nose made pressure against my cheek and her lashes brushed on my skin. She shivered as my hand reached the base of her neck and brought her closer to me, I don't want us to be away from each other, not even an inch. 

A loud noise broke us apart, it was a very strong knocking on the door.

Cry- What? - I shouted annoyed with the fact that someone just interrupted this perfect moment.

Felix- Dude! You're streaming! - That was Felix, Oh SHIT, I FORGOT! I'm streaming, and for two minutes all that people saw was me and Y/N making out! I look at my girlfriend to see her petrified, guess I wasn't the only one who forgot!

Cry- Hmm! Sorry about that, I  kinda forgot that we were live!- I squeezed her hand one last time- Let's just get this over- those were my last words while in the incognito’s world. I raised my left hand and with a swift removed it once for all!

Cry- Hi world, HERE I AM!

CHAPTER ALERT! Wooo wooo XD
How are my Cupcakes doing this fine day/night/morning (Whatever, I'm really bad with time zones. Hey, don't judge me!). Finally another one, I know you guys hate cliffhangers, but, as you probably realized by now, I LOVE CLIFTHANGERS, they give me a thrill and emotion, my heart beats faster 'cuz I know I'll let you all dying to read the next chapter, and that in your mind all these theories form as I begin to put my plan into paper.
I hope you loved this chapter, I'm doing my best to make them with better quality, so if that means that I won't upload that often or that they will be just a tiny bit shorter, be it, 'cuz in the end, I just wanna provide a good reading that gives you chills.

Please Vote and Comment with your opinions, it will help me a lot, 

STAY CUTE *-*