35- I don't want to have the talk!

Oh no! Why me?! What did I do wrong to deserve this?! First her, now him. Please don't tell me that he wants to have the talk, the one that we never had. I don’t want to talk about it and I think i left that very clear, I mean i didn't say anything well i didn't even said goodbye to him before he left. I was doing my best to avoid him and when I realized that he was going I just glanced threw the window and for a matter of a couple seconds our gazes crossed, he had a glint on his eyes, I don't know what but I suspect why, I wanted to denied it, however there's no point in doing that, I knew perfectly that the cause of his sad expression was me, as soon as he spotted me behind the curtain his eyes gained a sparkle, I don't read minds but in that moment I wished I could. In the end I'm the cause, I made it happen, somehow, it's my fault.... My train of thoughts was interrupted by Felix.

Felix- Bro...- He seemed to be talking to Ryan but he didn't catch his attention since he was staring at me with concern in his eyes, I swear this guy knows me better than myself. - Bro...- He called again this time looking directly at him, still nothing.- BRO!- this time he shouted.

Cry- WHAT? - He shouted back.

Felix-It's time to record. - Wait, so he doesn't want to talk to me?! Oh, thank god! I couldn't do it right now; to be honest I think i can't do it ever! Because I still have no freaking clue of what happened, like one time Ken was a good friend helping me threw a fight and next time you know it we were making out in the couch. WE made out on the couch and almost got caught.

Cry- Hmm, I don't know Felix...- he turned full body to me. - Will you be Ok? - His eyes were fixed on mine. I fixed on the green forest trying to calm down a bit to give a coherent answer. I took a deep breath and putted on a smile, a fake one, but at least it was a smile....

Me- Yes, don't worry about me! - He still wasn't convinced.

Cry- Are you sure?

Me- Yes, go do your job, I'll be fine with Marzia. - he hesitated a little bit before he walked off following Pewds.- my eyes tracked them and slowly got out of focus, so instead of blinking I just stood there looking at nothing, and thinking about, well thinking about... you know thinking about Ken, it's so hard to even admit it in my brain...

Marzia- Soo...- I jumped in my chair almost falling off, she scared the shit out of me! - What do you wanna do? -  She said with her excited voice.

Me- I don't know, what a movie maybe? - Just a little secret between you and me, I only suggested movie 'cuz it's dark I can be laid down and I'm sure that I'll fall asleep without even reaching half of it.

Marzia- Yes, perfect, do you mind if I choose?

Me- No go ahead! - She hopped out of the table and sprinted to a shelf in the living room. I, on the other hand, dragged myself across the kitchen into the same room as her and dived into the couch. The soft pillows embraced my sore body. I laid on my side resting my head on my hands, yeah, there's no way that I'll stay awake.

***

Marzia- We can see this- she sited in the arm chair next to me. I raised my neck a little bit to see a white cover with a dark house on the cover.

Me- What is it?

Marzia- "The cabin in the woods", it's horror. - Of course it's horror, what would I expect from Marzia, she loves it.

She setted all and returned to her comfy position on her chair. The film started and I quickly drafted onto a profound sleep...

***

I ran home threw the pouring rain that soaked my hair. I tripped on the side walk ripping my jeans that instantly were stained with blood, but the pain that came from my leg didn't compare to the pain that I had in my heart. Today was just one more day of pure hell, she did it again and turned everyone else against me and humiliated me in front of the hole, that's it, I'm done with this. I got up and sprinted even faster towards my house. And Surprise, surprise, no one at home!  I switched jeans and grabbed a hoodie, I'm in no condition to stay locked in this place. I picked up my keys and bursted out the door. 

Four hours have past and all I did was wondering around in town crying my soul out. It's night time already. My mom left work five hours ago but no singh of her. My phone rang but I didn't even bothered to answer, why would I? I have enough people pushing me down, I don't need one more...

I continued my ramble while the rain intensified, my clothes were soggy and my hair saturated with water, it looked like I just came out of the shower. I couldn't walk anymore, the pain on my leg grew stronger to a feeling of a knife stabbing repeatedly, I pulled up my jeans and that's when I realized that I had a really deep cut on the lower part of my left leg. I barely can walk so I decided to sit and lean against the wall of building on a alleyway. I closed my puffy eyes to rest my head for a little bit but I was awaken by a loud high-pitchy scream, I recognized that voice instantly, GRANDMA!!!!

Cry- Y/N, wake up, it's OK. - I opened my eyes to find Ryan caressing my cheek cleaning the tears that ran down my face. - Did you dreamed with her again? - I nodded. - Come here, everything's gonna be fine.

Me- I miss her, Ryan, I miss her so much...- he didn't say anything, he just hugged me, that's all I needed, to feel safe again.

Hi Cupcakes! So yeah my phone stopped announcing notifications for some reason and I had no idea of what was happening but now everything is sorted out. Thanks so much for the support, and yeah looks like I've made some of you guys laugh because instead of "sweet" I wrote "sweat" and no matter how many times I re-read the chapters this is the word that always shoes up wrong. Well, at least I made you guys laugh even if it was by a stupid error. Yeah I'm trying to write more but I've been having some though weeks and I just don't feel in the mood, but I'll do my best, 'cuz if you guys cheer me up so many times I feel like I should do the same. Anyways, STAY CUTE.   *-*