16 - NAKED?

***  After 1 hour ***

I made a glance to the towels, Cry was sleeping with his chest up, i bet he forgot to put sun blocker. And Marzia is reading a book with her back up, she's really into it. Felix is just swiming arround , i dive again to be all wet up until the end of my hair. When i come to the surface i wisperer loudly enough so that Felix can hear.

Me- Felix......- He looked at me .- LIME!

Felix- LIME.- he said with a smirk. We looked to each other dived one last time  and came out of the ocean running like freaks.

When we got to the towels i threw my self on top of Ryan and Felix did the same on top of Marzia. In the reflexes , Cry tryed to get up and there was a collision of heads. Marzia just crawled of ,under Felix and stood there screaming.

Marzia- Are you childs or what.-  man, she was pretty mad

Felix- Now you guys don't have an excuse to don't go to the water.

Cry- Yeah, but now i have an headache.

Me - Me too, but it was worth it.- i said winking.- Now, lets go , i said running towards the water. And followed me.

...

FELIX POV

I was already in the water with Y /N and Ryan. Marzia was almost arriving , she decided not to run. When she arrived she just dived, to get used to the temperature i guess. Then i realised something colorful curling into the end of her slim backs. Oh No , she's wearing one of those strapless bikinis , because she hates having tan marks showing up. I need to do something quick before she gets to the surface, so I did the first thing that came to my mind. She ascended , and as quick as possibled i glued myself to her , wraping my harms arround her blocking anything that could be seen . Then she realised what happened and started blushing , her cheeks were a shade of deep red.

Felix-  Calm your tits woman.- I said teasing her even more, speaking really softly to don't atrack attention to my almost naked girlfriend.- Lets dive and then you can try to pick it up.- I wispered to her ear. We went under watter and she pulled it up and me , well just crawled arround her with my arms open to block the vision. We came back up and now everything was in the right place.

Cry- You guys couldn't wait until the bedroom.- he spoke with a mocking face.

I just hugged Marzia and gave her a smooch.

Felix- I love you, but can we not share my view to the world.

Marzia- STOP IT - she demanded- That's enoug......

She was starting to blushing even harder ( i didn't tought that it was possible ) . So i did what every person would do, i cut her of with a long deep kiss. I pulled back to breath, looked to my side and only saw honey, i mean just the other two making out without caring what the others would think. So if they do it , why shoudn't we??? That's exactly what we did until the end of the afternoon.

....

We returned to our spot and i went to check my phone.

I got a text, it's from Ken ( CinnemontToastKen) , i don't talk to him in a while.

I oppened and it said............

Woww, clifthanger, or at leats is what i was going for... Did you enjoyed this chapter, i almost didn't upload today, writter's block, but then while talking to a friend the inspiration came. From now on i'll just update when i have inspiration for it, because i thing that it will come out a lot better, i want make you guys wait lots of time, but i'll try to spent more time in each chapter.

Also, if you didn'trealised it , i went on backards since my first chapter until now, and chaged a lot of stuff, like errors and things that i tought that i should improve. It was Oreoblizz advice and i took it, and i'll try to change some of my words and expand my vocabulary, so that the story gets more interesting. I just love to write and i'm glad that i can share my passion to the world.

Any ways, what do you think the text says? I assure you this , it's going to lead you to a clue about Cry, now what is it, no one knows. Well , i now but that doesn't matter. Keep reading to find out.

Thank you so much for  reading this story Cupcake, see you next time,

and don't forget ,

STAY CUTE.  *-*