9 - Shopping / GIRL BOUNDING

Marzia- Ok, I’ll be honest you did, but don't worry about it.

Me- Sorry!!- I said giving her puppy eyes, I didn't want to catch them doing this ever; it had to happen at the FIRST DAY!!!

Marzia- So what did you wanted to talk about?

Me- Well, I need to buy some clothes, because everything I own is too big for me. But I hate shopping; I feel that nothing fits me. So I just wanted to know if can go with me. A girl's opinion counts a lot.

Marzia- Of course I will, it will be fun you see, and we need to be here for each other- she said smiling.- Let me just grab my purse and lets go.- She went to grab her purse and I went to the living room to tell the boys where we were going.

Me- Cry, I’m finally going shopping, can you borrow me some money?

Cry- Of course honey, take my wallet, inside it's my credit card, it is about time you get some clothes, 'cause mine are mine. - He said laughing to Felix.

Me- Oh c’mon that only happened a few time.

Marzia- Alright lets go, Bye you two, have fun...... BUT NOT TO MUCH

*** skipped to the mall ***

We entered the mall, it was really big, and Man that thing was huge.

Marzia- where to start, so many options. - She was in her natural "habitat", she looked around for a couple seconds and then ran into Forever 21 I guess I should follow her. I entered and looked around, nothing catches my eye until I saw it, it was so beautiful. It was a black dress, a little above the knee, all lace, it hasn't cleavage, however it is see threw until the chest area, and flowie pleaded bottom. I'm not a girly girl, but no woman can ignore that dress. I picked it up and showed to Marzia, she just gave me an awww look and thumbs up. I started to get more confident, maybe shopping will be fun after all.

Now I was in the dressing room trying all the things that Marzia had picked up, that girl really knows my style, she caught it perfectly.

Marzia- I tried my best to get things that. You would like, I had to ignore the bows and. the pinks- she said giggling and I giggled as well

Me - Thank you Marzia, it means a lot to me that you're doing this with me. I looked to my side and there was a huge pile of clothes, skinny jeans , high wasted shorts, a bunch of cool t-shirts, lots of thank tops, a couple cropped tops, and a few dresses. I tried them all and saved the best for the end, my little black dress. I got out of the cabinet and Marzia's jaw dropped.

Marzia- Daaam girl, that dress was made for you, it looks like it was painted on you.

Me - Are you sure that looks good- I said putting my arms in front of me trying to cover my body issues ( at least is what I think I was doing ) .

Marzia- Of course, look at you. - She said coming to my side and getting my arms to the sides of my body- You look really hot. If I was a boy I don't know how I could resist to this! - She exclaimed pointing to me. Now picture what Cry will think when he sees you like this.

Me- Yeah you're right I’m really sexy in this, I can't wait to wear this on, maybe someday.

Marzia- I'll do something about that right now, just hang on a second- she said grabbing her phone and walking out of the room.

*** A few minutes later ***

Marzia- Alright love, bye- she said as she hanged up. Then she looked to me and gave me a hug. - It's settled, we're going on a double date tonight, and you're wearing this.

Me- Thank you Marzia!!! But we still need to shop more things

Marzia - Yeah, next stop lingerie.

...

After being embarrassed by how many bras and thongs I had bought, we went to a bikini shop.

Marzia picked up a really cute bikini, the top was a bra type green lime and the bottom was just black. Of course that Marzia made me buy it, if I didn't she would. This was really fun actually, I like this side of Marzia, just relaxed and kind.

I promised you guys another chapter, and here it is , I just thought that would be good if the ^ reader^  faced her body issues, I tried my best to do it in a way that it was interesting.

Thank you for reading this story Cupcake, and don't forget

STAY CUTE.   *-*