32- He's scaring me...

This chapter is dedicated to my amazing friend DreamofDirectioner, that has been there for me when I needed, when I had writer blocks, when I needed an opinion, when I needed to find a word for something,... But most importantly, she was there for listening to me every day and I'm really thankful for that. She's the only person that I can say that knows the hole ideas that I have for this story, she even knows more than me ( ok, no but you get the point). So I decided to dedicate this for her, so yeah, Thank You and good reading,...

/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Wow this is too much information for me. This got me by surprise, I never expected to hear him saying that. If he wants to do this I'll be here for him to support him, that's what he needs, somebody by his side to be there.

Me- If that's want you want I support you. - I whispered looking up from his chest to him.

Cry-It is...- he inhaled a deep breath- Thanks you. - He kissed my cheek and we stayed silently the rest of the time enjoying the moment.

.

.

.

*1 hour later*

Ryan turned off the engine and I walked out of the car. This was a long drive but I didn't forget that Marzia has some explanations to do. I bursted threw the front door to find her sited in the main couch on her computer, she was editing a video for what I saw.

Me- Marzia...! - She jumped with the sound of my voice almost letting the computer falling on the ground.

Marzia- I know what you're gonna say... I'm sorry for lieing to you but it was needed, we just wanted to surprise you that's it. - She smiled apologetically.

Me- I know that, but at least you could have said something. Well, I didn't hear you speak the hole trip plus I was blindfolded,.., I thought that I was being kidnapped and... and and when I screamed my lungs out for Help this moron told me to shut up. What would you think?! On the road for a long time, blindfolded and… and a man shuts you up when you cry for help. - I could see guilt growing on her face with every word that I said.

I glanced over to Ryan who was studding my expressions very slowly (Gosh, he knows me too dawm well!) I winked at him letting him know that he was right of what he was thinking. My gaze shifted again to Marzia. Is she... Nooo, I can see her eyes turning red and a little watery, Ohh noo I just wanted to her to fell a little guilty not to put her crying. 

Me- Marzia...- I whispered walking closer to her and wrapping one arm around her when she interrupted me.

Marzia- Look, I'm sorry Ok?! Your right I would have thought the same. I'm such a...

Me- No, don't say that, I was joking silly, I would never be upset- I lifted her face and stared at her- Thanks for the surprise, it meant a lot to me.

Marzia- Really?!

Me- Really...- We hugged and the momentary guilt that had invaded my heart was gone.

 ...

Felix- Marzia I was checking it and...- He looked at us and stopped the sentence. And?!.. Why did he shut up? He didn't say another work just froze in his place looking at us and smiling awkwardly.

Cry- It's allright, I think we can tell her now. - Wait! Me tell me what?!. I turned to him and raised my brow hoping that he would answer but instead of his voice I heard a feminine voice.

Marzia- The day is not over yet! Can you guess it?-Of course...NOT.DO I look like someone that knows what the hell this girl planed for me?!NO I DON'T. She's cray cray in a good way, just like me, so there's no way in the world that I'm gonna be able to know what's next. Even knowing that it was useless I decided to give it a try. I looked at her hoping that I could get some information of her expression, NOPE is pointless, you know that I'm awful at this. C’mon, Y/N, you just got to connect the dots, so we went for a nice morning, shopping, than Spa... Who am I kidding, there's no dots to connect this all just seem random things that made me happy today. So let's just guess randomly...