8 - CAUGHT ON THE ACT ?!?

I went upstairs to start unpacking. When I was done I looked at closet and my clothes only filled a third of it. Then I realized that if I didn’t bought clothes I would start to walk around naked. I never liked shopping, the clothes never fit me, and since I lost weight my mom has passed threw difficult times, so she couldn’t afford a new entire wardrobe. Just another reason to don't go shopping. Cry has offered to pay but I hate shopping, why would I do something that I hate. But this time I really needed, so I went to find Marzia, she could help me with the clothes, and maybe I won’t realize that I’m shopping, and shopping with another opinion it's very important. I run threw the stairs searching for her, no sigh of her.. I only found Cry sited on the couch watching TV, and decided to don't interrupt. I search through the whole house, when I was returning to my bedroom, I hear a noise coming from the door in front of mine. I guess that that's their bedroom. I knocked on the door and at the same time tried to open it, IT WAS LOCKED.

Felix- Who is it. - I heard a voice saying very quickly and without breath

Me - It's y/n, is Marzia in there? I need to talk to her.

Marzia- Yeah, I’m in here just wait a few seconds. - she said breathless as well. And then it hit me, what did I interrupt!?!?!Suddenly the door opened, Felix came out.

Felix- Hi, where is Cry?

Me- In the living room.-When I finished saying it entered and closed the door. Marzia smiled at me and tapped a place on the bed next to her. I sited there and then I said.

Me - Did I interrupt something???

Hello there my Cupcakes,

So cliffhanger, I like them very much so don't get surprised if they appear more often.

Sorry for the short chapter, but I’ll do another today.

Bye my Cupcakes, and don't forget,

STAY CUTE.    *-*