6 - PLANE SCARED

Skipped to the trip

My POV

We're finally getting on the plane I’m so excited but I’m also getting a little bit scared , I mean , I never traveled in a plane before, and it's a little scary the idea of a flying can in the sky and you're inside of it.....

We stayed in the middle rows, and I’m surprised, Cry got us first class tickets, I’m really going to love this little vacations

We were in this order: Marzia, Felix, You and Cry

Cry was wearing his mask, he said that from now on he will start wearing every day 'cause people will recognize me and associate me with him. Well, I was never exposed in his channel, he did a video announcing that he wasn't single anymore and that he was dating me, but he's afraid that his fans do the math by seeing us with Pewdiepie and CutiePie. The plane took off and I sank into the seat, Ryan didn't realize how scared I was, I almost sh**** my pants of, instead of caring about me he had felled asleep with his headphones on, urrh, such a gentleman. Gladly Felix realized how scared I was, he grabbed my hand and it was so warm and soft

Felix- don't be scared the worse has already passed- he said giving me a small warm

He was right I didn’t realize that half an hour has passed, and everything has passed, the plane was no longer shivering.

Me -Yeah, you're right thanks for calming me down, I was starting to get a panic attack, I’ve never been in a plane before

Felix- No problem, I’ve reacted the same way on my first flight. Any way those two are sleeping like rocks- he said looking to Marzia and then looking to Cry- We should do something to pass the time 'cause we got 9 hours of flight ahead of us.

Felix-I guess we could play videogames in my computer and record that, my Bros need a video; otherwise they can go a little nuts. He said with a smile from ear to ear.

Me- That sounds fun, but what are gonna play?

Felix- Now, you're the lady so you choose...

Me - Well, I really would like to play some amnesia, but I think that's not a great idea 'cause I would end screaming like a maniac in this place.

I said and both cracked up laughing

Felix- Woah, so you like video games, and scary ones? That's a first, a girl that like to scare herself out

Me - Yup, but I just like to play those kind of games when I’ve company, otherwise i can't play 'cause I’ll start to get paranoid with seeing and hearing things - You smiled and pulled a strand of your hair behind your ear.

Felix- What about some Sims 3, I think that is the only game that we're able to play in here -he said looking around trying to see if anyone was looking. Then he pulled. Out his camera and got all set up for the video.

Felix- Howww  it's going Bros, my name's Peeeeeewwwwwdieeepie, and I’m here with y/n , aka , Cry's girlfriend - he said turning the camera to Cry. Now as you can see Bros we're on a plain, just returning to England and brought this two that are going to stay at our house for a few months. By the way we will try to don't speak loudly, because as you can see they're sleeping- he said turning the camera to Marzia- Isn't she cute when she's asleep. Well today we are going to play some Sims 3 , don't start judging , is the only game that works in here so...

After 3 hours...

Me- You really suck at this game Felix, your Sim is super ugly, is poor, unemployed and now is dead!!!- I said laughing in his face.

Felix- Yeah, you're probably right, that's it Bros, I guess I can't continued to play if I don't have anyone to control, so stay awesome, MUAAAHh- he brofisted the camera and I did the same.

It was very cool playing but now I felt my eyelids feeling really heavy.

Me - Felix, are you okay if I catch some sleep, I’m really tired?

Felix- Of course, I’m just going to edit the video and then I’ll sleep as well- he said giving me a warm and kind smile.

I closed my eyes and fall into a deep and very much needed sleep.

Remember, STAY CUTE