17- The voice in my head

STILL FELIX'S POV

It said:

I know that is a thing of last minute, but right know I'm flying to England and I need a place to stay ;).

You can't say NO to me, can you?Anyways, my plane lands in 4 hours, see you later Bro.

I stared at he screen for a couple of secons and then it hit me, my best friend is coming to stay at my house and I don't have anything looking presentable at least. I know his a guy and he probably won't care. But oddly I care, if i don't clean up the mess i'll start to freak out. Expecialy after yesterday's Q.A. that we all done the house transformed into a world of caos. Literally there's food on the ceiling and all of Marzia's wardrobe on the floor, because the Bros wanted me and Cry passing trew moments of shame, but that's OK, i'll do anything for them. OH GOD, I need to get home now, Pewds, FOCUSE, whatever you do don't go to dream land, YOU NEED TO FOCUSE RIGHT NOW....

 My memory went back in time, lots of things run trew my mind, I still remember the first time that Ken came over.It was after VIDCON, we stay two full days lying in my couch playing videogames and watching movies, just for fun, you know? I remember when i told him about Marzia, i swear I spent 3 hours babling of How beautiful and HOT she was . SWEET MEMORIES.

Felix you need to focuse- my interior voice said snapping me back to reality

I warned everyone about the current situation and went as fast as i could to the car.

MY POV

The ride back was quiet but not peacful, not peaceful at all, at least for me. I tried to keep everything togheter I swear i did my best , but i couldn't. I couldn't bare the toughts that run trew my mind while I saw Cry texting someone, i tought that we were back on tracks. And there he, gigling to his God Dawm phone, I've never saw him like this before. And right now i'm about to burst, I tryed to glance at the screen but he leaned back increasing the space between us. My stomach started growning and i turned to a very pale shade. Needle pierced my spine at a litle voice started to get really annoying in my head...

Can´'t you see that he's betraynding you, open your eyes woman.......SHUT UP, he would never do such thing......Well, love really turns us bind , you're in dennial, just accept it already.....GET THE HELL OUT OF MY MIND, HE'S MY BOYFRIEND AND HE LOVES ME.

The acrid voice stopped,but my imagination didn't, what if "she" was right, what if he was cheatting on me?! NO THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN.

I peeked quickly at him him, and he steel at his sexy defined face glued to the screen, Alright I need to focus i can't start getting all lost in my mind thinking of how his green eyes sparkle when i stare at him, his long legs that fit perfectly on his skinny jeans, how he hides his torso that has too many muscles too count, where i just get lost in the curves of his abs, that only i see,........ALRIGHT FOCUS ,...., I felt my cheeks busling a rosie pink tone, OH NO I can't be all mad at him blushing that would never work out. I blame it on his HOT body, that he deliberately shows to me every night before we go to bed, it's so hard to hold on and not give in for my desire, it gets harder every night but i will survive.....

We arrived home and I runned out of the car slaming the front door and going directly into the bathroom. It's worst then I tought, my cheeks are pure red and my eyes trembling, I can't confront him , Not with my face looking like this..... I went searching for some make up, Marzia had gave me some that she swore that she didn't use, i tryed my best to cover my tomato skin, and let me tellit took a lot of product, i don't know what it's called so just call it "product".

Me- I'm ready - I wispered to my self in front of the mirror- I can do this.- more encouragement came out of my mouth- I'll just go out there and speak honestly what is going trew my mind.

I burst out of the bathroom and went to the living room no living form catched my attention. Quickly I went to the Kitchen and only found Marzia cooking dinner and Felix cleanning( WAIT A SECOND ; FELIX CLEANING, I could do countless jokes right know , but i won't ).

Me- Where's Ryan?- I inquired with a stormy face, they realised that something was wrong and ansered quickly without even asking questions.

Marzia- I think he's in the bedroom.- Felix nodded in agreement.

I past the stairs and the hall almost flying, Man i was having a lot of guts to do this, I entered the room without even knocking on the door, wanted to have surprise on my side...

As I looked to the bed i saw a tall thin figure with his back agains me, the room was dark and the only light that was there came from the freaking cellphone.He still hasn't notice me, so I advanced to the other side of the bed and then tapped his shoulder, lookig at him whit an emotionless face. I scared him, obviasly, he jumped and almost hit me with fear.

Cry- OHHH , it's you, never do that again I could really got you injuried- He said with a relieved face that wouldn't last for long.

Me- What were you doing?

Cry- I...I....I, Uhhhhhmmmm,..., I ......- he stammered.

SWEET, SWEET, CLIFFTHANGER, i love them XD

Hello there Cupcakes, I know that i Haven't uploaded as usual as i used to, but i had a writters block, it happens to all of us. I recovered my passion for writting and the that it gives is undescribible. I am going to trew tought times, but thank God 've really good people by sides. So i felt doind an chapter without cheesy stuff and focusing on the charecter's toughts, WHAT DO YOU THINK? DID I DID GOOD?( please leave a comment to lighten up my day, i'm really needing)

Love you guys, see you next time , and remenber,

STAY CUTE.  *-*