Chapter 10: No Body. No Crime.

Lisa

"You know what Taehyung? Fuck you." I clenched my jaw and raised my middle finger to him.

"What did I do again?" He put down the bags containing the dead bodies and look at me furiously. "Are you jealous that Myth got the chance to be with Jennie?"

He seriously think that I like that stupid girl. Yes, she's hot but her personality doesn't seem to fit with her face. I'll admit, I actually had a hard on, the first time I saw her because damn those beautiful ass and pair of delicious jugs on her chest! I almost masturbated in my room with Jennie on my mind but when I remember her naivety, I decided not to do so. I've been in hell many times and I don't know why meeting her feels like a sin. She's too fucking innocent and dumb at the same time, and that made me stop sexualizing her on my mind. 

We carefully made our way at the back of our building from where the passage situated. In addition to the perks we have as an Ákro including the secret room, we can easily go outside the academy because of this secret passage.

For all the past yeard we have spent here, we made sure that the lower ranks were still unaware that this passage exists. It's enough that only the Ákro can use this, those bunch of peasants and chattels don't have rights. They should know their place.

As soon as we reached the passage, I put the plastic bags down and emplace my hand on the wall while Taehyung was standing behind my back, being a look out.

"Móno gia ton Ákro."

The passage quietly opened so we stepped inside of it. There's a big tunnel after entering the passage, and in this tunnel, this is where we hide the gadgets like phone to have contact with our connections outside since there's no signal inside the academy. Also, since the system inside exclude this place, we can use our powers here freely.

"I don't want to exhaust myself and teleport from here, just call your men to pick us up."

Things I don't have interest in makes me really tired. I really don't want to go with him and do this but Myth, the 'goody-two-shoes' guy meddled in.

"Why are you slacking? Why are you so annoyed with Myth's presence? Don't you know the saying 'the more you hate, the more you love?" Taehyung asked me and gave me lame stares. "Are you already attached and whipped to Jennie eventhough we just met her three weeks ago?"

"I swear, Taehyung if you don't stop asking me stupid questions you won't be able to use your mouth to speak or even blow a dick anymore."

I saw Taehyung flashes his infamous grin.

"That's scary..."

But before he could tease me using those nonsense words of him, I quietly roamed my eyes around and look for a small thing to throw to him, good thing I saw a small dry branch, the seconds that I stares at it, it float then suddenly, it quickly belted on his face.

"Ouch! The fuck!"

"The hell I'm jealous. Why would I? I was just pissed because I'm too tired to do this because it disgusts me bigtime!" I defended but knowing Taehyung, of course he wouldn't believe me.

After the nonstop teasing, the car arrived to fetch us. I instructed Taehyung's driver to just drop us in the forbidden forest, the proper and perfec place to dispose these dead bodies.

"Ahhh, we should've bring Jisoo with us. She told me she wanted to go here just for once." Taehyung said while carrying the two bags. "How about you, who would you want to bring here first? Your so-called 'girlfriend' or Jennie?"

"I'll make sure to bring them all here to dispose and deposit your body after I kill you." I smiled at him and the playful smile on his face earlier faded.