Chapter 12: Kiss

Charry immediately stopped when Lisa spoke. We all looked at her. There she is again with the authority she holds. It was too silent inside the room, students couldn't even whisper to each other just like what they were doing earlier, the prof was just staring at us. That happens everytime she's around, her presence stipulates everyone's attention.

"This is part of the practical exam, Lisa." Charry croaked while she was still gripping on me by the collar. "Right, Jennie?"

She looked down on me and all I could see in her eyes was hatred. Instead of hating the one who hurt her in the first place, why would she still want to hurt people who have done nothing to her? Why? To feel the same pain she was enduring all this time? What's the point? As if Lisa would ever come back to her if she did that. If she's being distant, maybe there's something wrong with her. She should blame herself or maybe Lisa, not me.

I want to cry but I don't want to show my weakness. I wasn't born to be treated like a trash and most importantly, I am not here to please everybody...if you don't like me, I don't like you too.

With Charry sitting on top of me, I winced in pain because of the kick she gave me earlier.

"I concede." I spat. "You win."

I looked at the prof and it seemed like he understood what happened. This is just a practical exam and I know there will be next time for major exams. I want to pass this subject but I also didn't want to engage in this stupid fight with Charry.

I wanted to fight her badly...but not in a situation like this. This is a test, and I want to separate personal matters. I want to fight back for myself but not now. Not when she's all mad at me for all the wrong reasons she was thinking about us. What's the point of fighting a losing battle when I knew that I was still lacking. Maybe if she give me reasons and if I have enough reasons to fight her, I will. I'd make myself strong so she couldn't terrify and terrorize me anymore.

"Alright, this ends our class for today, and for the scores, I'll post it in group so make sure to check it. If you have any objections with it, don't hesitate to see me." The professor announced before he stepped outside the room.

"Let's go." Jisoo invited me. I nodded and told her that I'll follow them as soon as I finish preparing my things. Lisa and the boys didn't leave the room, I was heading to the lockers but after few steps away from the door, Charry yanked my hand forcefully.

"Ouch." I grunted and tried to pull my hand away from her but she tightened the grip even more. "Let go of my hand, Charry..."

"Come here bitch, we're not done yet!" She said once again. "I hate you."

This is so upsetting. Some students were watching us and enjoying the scene. These useless lower ranks. Instead of helping me to get away with this lunatic bitch, they just keep on watching.

I tugged my hand back and pushed her shoulder repeatedly.

"You hate me?" I asked her, rolling my eyes and snickering from what she said. "Why not hate yourself? Do you think she will be cold and distant to you if there's nothing wrong with you?"

I know that fighting a brainless person makes you more brainless but sometimes, fighting back to show that you're not afraid is a way to show how ferocious a person is.

"There's nothing wrong with me!" She shouted. She balled her fists, ready to attack me any minute. "It's because you're a slut and you're flirting with her!"

"Ah really? Is it my fault that I'm more attractive than you?" I continue to mock her. She's really testing me? Fine, I'll give her what she wants. I'm tired of getting bullied and treated like a trash, anyway. "I'm not flirting with her, just in case you don't know."