Chapter 35

Jennie's eyes widened as soon as she saw Soobin on the floor, blindfolded, his arms were tied on his back.

"What the fuck did you do to him?" Jennie froze in her position.

The sight seems to have bewildered the girl.

Jisoo, Wendy and Jungkook took a step back when Jennie rushed to where Soobin was kneeling, taking his blindfold and ties off.

The guy opened his eyes, getting daze with the sudden light hitting his eyes. He looked around, terrified, seeing these powerful students in front of him.

"Please don't kill me, Ms. Jennie!" He bowed down and touched the girl's feet which Jennie immediately took off.

"Why would I even kill you?" The girl softly asked, gesturing the boy to stand up, before she turned to look at her friends. "Guys, I told you to bring him to me, safe! I didn't tell you to terrorize him!" Her voice echoed around the room, and she would glare at them if she had a chance.

"I-It was Jisoo's idea!" Wendy was the first one to admit it. She pointed at Jisoo and blamed her.

"Yea, it was her idea." Jungkook second the motion.

Few minutes they were acting so tough, but when Jennie asked them, they turned each other down immediately.

"Did they hurt you?" Jennie worriedly asked.

"N-No, but the guy pointed something sharp on my waist and neck." Soobin admitted, still couldn't make an eye contact with the Akrós.

"Jungkook." Jennie called him out.

The authority in her voice made the guy panicked.

"What? This is not a weapon! Look!" He showed them the ballpen he was holding before making a peace sign. Taehyung and Jimin laughed as well Jisoo and Wendy. "I just threatened him because Jisoo told us to."

"What? Me again?" Jisoo furrowed her eyebrows before kicking Jungkook's butt. She even acted as if she's going to punch the guy. They were bickering like children.

"Anyway, what do you need to him?" Jimin curiously asked.

"Not me, it's actually Lisa." Jennie replied, looking at the kitchen, waiting for Lisa to comeout. She stood up from the chair, frowning and stomping her feet towards the living room.

"Come here, my pet." Jennie gestured Lisa to come closer and the tall girl rolled her eyes, but Jennie threatened her back with just her sharp look.

Lisa's shoulder fell and she pouted, looking like a puppy who got abandoned by its owner.

"Is she a dog or a cat?" Taehyung added, annoying Lisa more. "She's so obedient."

"Shut the fuck up." Lisa snarled and kicked the guy's leg. She hissed before standing right beside Jennie and facing Soobin. "Let's make it faster, what do you want me to do?"

"Are you in a hurry?" Jennie's looked at Lisa gravely, her voice is somehow sounded like she was threatening the tall girl to act nicely. "You know what you're going to do, why are you asking me?"

Jennie pushed Lisa so she could stand in front of Soobin. The smaller girl took a step back, letting the two face each other again. But Lisa was hesitating. It seems like her tongue folded inside her mouth and she doesn't have any plan to speak.

A heavy sigh can be heard from Jennie behind her. Lisa looked at Jennie once again before the small girl mouthed "Do it." to her.

Lisa took a deep breath.