Chapter 30: M!

"Love..."

It's been the tenth time that Lisa has been calling Jennie using her sweetest and softest voice but Jennie wasn't giving her attention. They were inside the car Lisa has brought together with them and she went straight there inside because it's the only quiet place to talk to Jennie, it was heavily tinted - no distractions.

The scent of Jennie's perfume was all over the car. It was intoxicating as the alcohol that Lisa has drank. Lisa nuzzled her face to the crook of Jennie's neck, grazing her lips softly into her skin. But then again, Jennie's still quiet.

"Love...talk to me please." She said once more, holding Jennie's chin and made the smaller girl face her. "It's the eleventh time I'm calling you. What do you want me to do?" Her voice wad somewhat broken. She planted kisses on Jennie's cheeks and that was the time Jennie decided to speak.

"I'm expecting that you've finally learned your lesson by now, Lisa." Jennie spoke, she was looking outside the window, crossing her arms. "I don't want you to cause any trouble again."

Lisa's lips finally curving slowly into a smile, moving closer to Jennie but the girl glared at her, and moved few inches away to Lisa so she straightened her back, fingers tapping the steeringwheel.

"I...promise. Just forgive me this time." She said, heavy sighs can be heard between them.

Since it was dark inside and Lisa didn't even bother to open the lights inside the car, she could only see Jennie's eyes from her position, and when there was another car about to park beside the vacant slot beside them, the front light of the car passed by through them that made them recoiled from their position, although it's tinted and impossible to see them inside.

Jennie saw how red Lisa's face was.

"Are you still mad at me?" Lisa asked.

"No."

"Then what?"

The smaller girl looked down. "Just disappointed."

"And that's even worse." Lisa murmured beside her, going back properly to her seat.

"I'm sorry, Love. I'm really sorry." Lisa muttered.

Jennie rolled her eyes and looked at Lisa again. "I really don't want to accept an apology from a drunk person but okay, I forgive you..."

Lisa slowly lifted her head. "Really?"

"Yeah. You look so pathetic right now, so I'm forgiving you."

A lopsided grin appeared on the taller girl's lips. "Just say that you can't resist me, Love. Don't be shy."

"Huh, cocky much? You're really drunk." Jennie chuckled. "You're just begging me to forgive you few minutes ago duh? Drunkard."

"No I'm not. I'm just tipsy." Lisa said in low voice, and then they were interrupted by her hiccups.

"Yeah, yeah...tipsy you said." Jennie replied. "...but you know what? I find you a bit cute when you're drunk."

Her chuckled was like a music to Lisa's ear. She was happy because finally, after days of ignoring each other, Jennie forgave her.

"Cute is childish." Lisa frowned and crossed her arms but she just earned a chuckle from Jennie. "Don't ever call me cute again, please."

"But you really are!" Jennie exclaimed to Lisa who literally looked like a tamed sheep. "How I wish you're always like that, you basically have the courage when you're drunk."

Lisa snorted in the air. "Ah, I know because I can do this to you..."

Lisa quickly pulled Jennie's face and kissed her, she could taste Lisa's mouth pretty well but Jennie was the one to pulled away first.