Chapter 13: Announcement

"Do what-"

I didn't even finish my words but the moment I saw her face getting closer to mine, I literally froze on my spot and couldn't do anything but still wait for what she'll going to do. She stared at my eyes for a second before her gazes went down to my lips and claimed it.

I haven't kiss anyone, to be honest and I don't know how.

I didn't move my lips while she was still claiming it, but the more she brushes her lips against mine, I felt that she was guiding me, so I did what I had to.

Why does this feels so good? I didn't want to stop.

I responded to her kisses, hands rummaging in her silver hair. I relished in the feeling of the soft locks, how good it felt between the crannies of my fingers. Small moans escape past her mouth and I know I'm doing good. Her lips work fast, breath heavy and hot as it fills my mouth. I couldn't keep up at first, I had no experience in such a passionate kiss.

Her left hand slid down from my neck down to my waist. Goosebumps started to grow when she softly caress it, slightly pressing it using her thumb like she was controlling herself not to touch me. It caught me off guard when I felt something warm and wet softly brushes my lips.

"Wait-" I stiffened, slowly pulling away.

"Are you really trying to kill me? It's just my tongue." She pants. "Let's finish this first and do the talking later."

I nodded, feeling embarrassed that she had to say that. She leaned and pressed her lips against mine again. I melt into her, holding the back of her neck, attempting to follow her motions as best as I could as she moaned in satisfaction. While softly following the rhythm of her lips, Lisa slightly slant her head to deepen the kiss. I gasped as as her tongue softly pushes inside my mouth.

Drawing back a breath, she gently kiss my lips once again before lowering her mouth down to my jaw, causing my head falls back when her magical lips trailed down to my neck.

"Shit." I cursed when something below me wants to come out. I feel wet and hot down there.

Her finger tips tickle as they drag across the small of my back. She pushed her groin to me and I gasped from the friction. But as her hands squeeze my ass and her tongue swipes at my skin, it was all becoming real and that was when I came back from my senses.

I pushed her away from the shoulder as the confusion was visible from her face when I suddenly cut off the kiss.

"What the fuck is your problem now?" She asked irritatedly. She turned her back from me, pacing back and forth as she run her fingers through her hair.

"U-uh...It's just that..." I bit my lip, composing my words through my mind. "Don't you think it's just too fast for us to do this?"

She looked at me once again with her eyebrows knitted.

"Do what? Kiss?" She scoffed. "I hope you tell that to yourself earlier before you kissed me. You really think I'm going too fast?"

I want to sink in my position, praying that the ground would open, eat me up and save me from embarrassment when I remember what I did earlier at the locker room.

"I just did that so your girlfriend would stop from pestering me!"

"Kissing me in front of her? I don't think that was a great idea. You just triggered her more." She replied while standing in front of me, giving me a serious look. "And I told you, she's not my girlfriend anymore, we're over."

"Okay." I simply replied.

I was running out of words to say because I feel like, if I open my mouth and spit more words in front of her, that would be all useless because she always have rebuttals! And when the atmosphere between us became awkward again, that was when the things we did slowly sank in my mind again. I closed my eyes and bit my lips hard, I don't care if it bleeds.