Chapter 9: Improving Connections

He killed them.

Even if he didn't tell me directly, I can clearly say that he killed them. He wasn't that cautious with the words he's saying. Didn't he think I might know about it?

I was lying comfortably on the bed. Myth told me he still has some class to attend, I was left here alone, wasn't able to attend. I just told Jungkook to just make a believable excuse for me in class so they won't suspect anything.

Well, none of them knows about my secret except Taehyung and Chaeyoung. The only thing they know is, I got stabbed and didn't fight back because I was too afraid they might detect me using my powers and not the fact that I didn't fight back because I still don't have the rest of my powers with me except for my telekinetic and telepathic ability that I could barely master these past few days.

With my condition right now, if I couldn't recover as soon as possible, I'll fail the practical exam tomorrow. And I can't let that happen. Not now that Taehyung told me that the round fight was announced to them, he sneaked out quick at the class just to tell me that.

It turned out that I'll be fighting Charry for the first round of the practical exam.

"Shit..." 

I was cussing a lot on my mind. She's on the expert level while I'm still a beginner. She have reasons to beat me, our first meeting didn't went well, I know she doesn't like me and the feeling is mutual, but I am not that evil like her. Even if she's the one I'll be fighting or not, it doesn't matter, what matter is I have to pass the exam.

"I bought food." Jimin said while holding 2 paper bags and put it on the table beside me. I smiled at him, he's so nice, I wonder what Taehyung didn't see in him.

"Did Taehyung told you that Charry will be your spar tomorrow?" He asked while preparing the foods.

"Yes but, Isn't she on expert level? Even you. Why would our professor assigned her to me?" I hissed and frowned with what I've said. "Fainess is a must."

"Fairness isn't a thing here, so make sure you're in a right condition if you fight her,  Charry's heavily trained."

I didn't know if she's trying to scare me or what but it's actually working.

"And to clear everything, our professor didn't assign her to be your spar. She volunteered and told him that she wants to fight you."

"What?"

"She really doesn't like you..." Jennie laughed at my reaction."I even asked her not to be too hard on you like as if she would listen to me. But at least, I tried..."

"I don't know why she's so mad at me. I'm trying to be nice to her."

"Something's off between her and Lisa. I saw them fighting inside Lisa's room last night." He stated before eating the chicken he brought. "I don't know what it was all about but I heard your name."

What did I do to get involve with their fight? I have nothing to do with them. I don't even remember if I did something bad to Charry for her to dislike me that much.

It's like she planned everything. And of course it's all going well according to her plan. Whatever game she is playing, I'll join her. She hates me? Okay.

Slowly, I tried to sit and put a pile of pillow on my back to lean on. Jimin helped me with it.

Both of us were in silence. I didn't say a word. I don't have anything to say except for one thing. Taehyung. That thought suddenly passed by to my mind.

"Jimin..." I called him.

"Hmm?" He replied while reading a book.

Fuck. I swore to myself. Should I talk to him about him? Just like Taehyung, he seemed bothered. Even if he didn't tell me, I can see it through his eyes.