Chapter 18: Suspicious Rank Mark

When Lisa said that she'll help me to train. She really mean it and was serious about it. I just stopped thinking about what happened at the cafeteria. If it's going to be beneficial for me and for my powers, then I'd do it and set aside my anger.

And because they only allow physical activities today, I headed to the tunnel, where we decided to meet because the system won't be able to detect our powers if we use that place to train. I was happy because I know she'll be late today but to my dismay, Lisa was already there, probably arrived earlier than the time we planned.

"You're five minutes late." She said, complaining while leaning against the brickwalls. She wasn't wearing her training clothes. "5 minutes duck walk."

She walk towards my direction and gave me a "just do it" look.

"This is not even ROTC Lisa." I told her, pouring scorn on her idea of punishing me.

"Just do it. It's your punishment for being late."

"That's it! I was just late for 5 minutes, okay? Let's just start the training!" I exclaimed before passing by her, putting down the bag of clean clothes I brought.

"That's not my point here." She said. "What if there's a battle or a war, do you think you can say that things? 'Sorry, I was five minutes late, let's start the fight now' Are you just gonna say it like that?"

I couldn't help but frown instead because I know to myself and I admitted that she's right though. I was too stupid on that part. But after that, I noticed that she's walking closer to me again, closing the distance between us little by little.

"Or, you want different punishment instead?" She teased, her voice was lowet than the usual. "In what way do you want to be punished, Jennie? Tell me, I'll do it."

"What the fuck Lisa? Go away! Get amout of my sight!" My voice boomed inside the tunnel. I pushed her away from me, causing her to laugh a little. I just went to the corner and do what she wants me to do.

Right after I finished doing duck walk, I was out of breath. I saw her grinning. It seemed like she's not yet done teasing me just like what she did while I was doing the punishment. She always tell me that I'm doing it wrong when in fact I know that it's right, she just enjoy making fun of me all the time.

I'm so done with her!

"Let's start." She said.

"Let's start." I mimicked her as well as her voice. Such a bossy!

After the non-stop teasing, we started to get serious and started with how will I release my power and thankfully I was able to do it gradually.

What we did next was, to know how to control the force of the powers that I'm releasing through my mind and body.
Lisa told me that it should be my main focus because it could harm and also I could put myself into danger under my own spell if I couldn't manage to use and control it well according to what and where I'll be using it to.

Just like what happened when we were at her room, she told me that I almost lost my control that night, so she noticed that the objects in her room around us were floating, some of it were ruined according to her.

"In order to control your psychic powers, mostly teleportation or telepathy, all you need to do is to visualize the place you want to go in, and the person you want to talk with." She told me and I just nodded. "You need to clear your mind and thoughts first, because one wrong move and you'll end up going on somewhere else at if that happens, you'll just waste your time and energy for nothing so you have to be careful."

I can to say that it wasn't all that easy because two hours still hasn't passed yet but I immediately felt tired already. In situations like these I wish I had known for a long time that I was not just an ordinary person. I'm a witch.