Chapter 26

Lisa

I immediately pushed open the door and entered without permission after I heard her talking with someone. I don't care if she'll find it disrespectful.

As soon as I went inside, she was sitting on her swivel chair while playing with a stress ball in her hand.

"Who are you talking to?" I asked her and she just smiled at me as if she was expecting me to come over here.

I looked around the room but I no one's here inside except us. But I'm sure she's talking to someone else before I came here.

"How's the plan going?" She asked. I paused for a minute.

"It's...it's going pretty well."

"Really? You better make that work." She told me. "What I'm seeing now is you falling for the enemy and that doesn't make me happy, Lisa."

I gulped really hard. Good thing I wasn't facing her this time so she didn't see how guilt ran over my body up to my face when she said that I'm falling for the enemy.

She's right tho.

Falling for the enemy was something unplanned, I guess. The moment Jennie's in, I saw how clueless she was. The look in her eyes telling me she's lost. I shouldn't felt remorse in the first place the moment she came in to the frame. Why? She's one of our biggest enemy. I should be happy she doesn't know anything because that made her an easy target.

But as the time went by while doing my mission, it was hard to act and piss her, but I was entertained. I didn't realize that I eventually started liking her, but I wasn't allowed to. Everything here was a mission.

And yet I fell for her. Unbelievable.

So I had to make it look like I'm trying to kill her. Well, the first attack wasn't my plan. It was Mom's. She learned that I'm still not doing anything so she made a move.

First day of classes, she purposely started the Bloody Night without any announcement. Although it is supposedly done without any announcement, it was just unusual to start Bloody Night during the first day of school year. It was obvious that she was trying to kill Jennie the moment she entered KA but she just told me she was just testing everyone.

She's really out of her mind.

My plan was to get her trust first and then kill her. Slowly. I shouldn't make things fast, I'll do it according to my plan and take it slow.

Montgomerys are powerful, we need to be careful on every steps we make. While my mother was planning to kill the head of the Montgomery's organization which is Jennie's parents, we took parts on everything we had planned so I was assigned with Jennie.

Jennie was obviously the naive powerless sorceress at first, I know some students noticed it too and because of the students's desperateness to rank up, during the second attack, Jennie's life put at stake.

There were two Mesaías who tried to kill her but Myth, that fucker was there. He called me and told me that there were guys who tried to kill her. Fuck, I can't let it happen. If they'll be able to kill her, they'll rank up as well as their families in the organization, they would take over the hierarchy. And I can't let it happen.

So I made my way and killed them. Well, it was also a way to get Jennie's trust and I'm not disappointed with the result. She started putting her trust on me. A better opportunity to kill.

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

But eventually, it looked like my plan started to fall apart together with myself. It wasn't that long period of time when I found out that I'm falling hard for her.