Chapter 27

"Move." Lisa coldly said, shoving Jisoo away while she was drinking the milk before she pour it on the bowl of cereals.

"Wow, Queen Elsa you're back for real." Jisoo teasingly said and looked at the tall girl from head to toe.

Lisa was not really in the mood ever since her encounter with Jennie. She doesn't know how would she approach Jennie this time, she made her mad and she's not used to the treatment Jennie was giving her.

"Shut your fucking mouth Jisoo, I'm not in the mood for your jokes."

Jisoo chuckled and took the spoonful of cereal. She sat in front of Lisa, propping her legs on the soft couch and placing the bowl between her laps, grinning as she enjoy the food she was eating just like how she was enjoying the view of her friend getting problematic.

"You want some?" Jisoo asked Lisa, trying to outstretch her arm, giving the bowl to Lisa but she bursted out laughing when Lisa aggressively gifted her, her middle finger.

"You're so serious, loosen up." Jisoo said. "What's the ice queen's problem and the advisor will give her the best advice she knows."

Instead, Lisa glared at the older thinking that she's making fun of her.

"You're not going to help me, stop acting like you're an expert." Lisa coldy replied and looked outside.

"Unbelievable. I really hate living in this judgemental society." The older shakes her head, swirling the spoon around the bowl.

A heavy sigh came out from Lisa while she was massaging the bridge of her nose. She really couldn't concentrate as of the moment whenever she remembers what happened earlier.

"What the fuck should I do then?"

Out of nowhere, Lisa started talking and opening about her problem to Jisoo and that made the older chuckled and almost choke from what she was eating.

"Tell me what's your problem first. Idiot."

Lisa gnashed her teeth because of Jisoo. As much as she wanted to punch her friend for being annoying, she was thinking that it's not bad, seeking help from friend. Besides, even though Jisoo's always being playful and impish, she can be serious in times like this and her words does makes sense. Well sometimes.

She started telling her friend what really happened, the reason why she was so problematic early in the morning. When she went to Jennie's dorm to apologize, she thought of some way for Jennie to forgive her easily but it goes the other way around. Jennie slammed the door right in front of her face. She even practiced singing and dancing at the tunnel inside the passage but it was worthless. 

When that happened, Lisa immediately thought of following her inside by teleporting since Jennie locked the door but she doesn't want to startle her because it will just make her mad even more. Maybe she'll start talking to her once she's cool.

"The hell, you really did that? HAHAHAHAHA."

Lisa frowned at the older laughing hysterically after she told her what really happened. Jisoo fell from the couch holding her tummy, and what Lisa did was he threw all the pillow to Jisoo until she stopped from laughing.

"Tell me when you're done laughing."

The older wiped the imaginary tears on the corner of her eyes and sat back to the couch, putting the bowl of cereal on her lap and began eating again.

"I'm done oh my gosh, that was hilarious. I can't believe you did that." Jisoo said, stopping the fragmented laugh to come out. "What's that thing called again? Egg yolk? Exo?"