Chapter 28

"I don't have anything to say to you."

Lisa said and didn't even bother to look at Myth.

"It's about Charry."

Lisa was killing both of them mentally. They're nothing but a headache ever since. She doesn.'t want to talk about Charry but there will always be that one person who will open up about something you don't want to talk about.

"Myth if you don't shut the fuck up, I will make you shut by blowing up your mouth using this." Lisa gritted her teeth, showing her fist to the guy in front of her.

But instead, Myth looked at her in disbelief, thinking that Lisa wouldn't be able to do it. Since Lisa find Myth's presence really annoying, she decided to just ignore him again this time and follow her friends.

"I wonder what Jennie saw in you..."

Lisa stopped midway, mood changed as soon as she heard Jennie's name. "What?"

Lisa turned her back to face Myth and glared at him.

"What did you say?" Lisa repeated.

Myth just gave her a smile, a smile that could really melt a girl's heart. But that's one of the smile, Lisa hates the most.

"Why are you so mad at me? I'm not doing anything to you." Myth said innocently.

"Yes, but I don't really trust that looks of yours Myth, you can't blame me." Lisa smiled sarcastically but Myth didn't seem to be affected by it.

"Even me Lisa, I don't trust you. That's why I wonder why would Jennie trust a liar like you. Have you poisoned her mind already?"

If looks could kill. Myth would be dead anytime. Lisa's eyes glared deeply into him, shooting knives straight into his soul.

"One more time that you say Jennie's name again...you're dead."

He doesn't respond and glared at her in silence. Myth really has an angelic face and handsome features that could die for, but for Lisa, that attractive look is deceiving and she doesn't trust this man. Not even an inch.

"Be careful on your words Lisa, if I were you I would be careful. I know what you're hiding..."

Lisa gulped but she didn't let Myth notice that she's a bit nervous when he said he know something. She doesn't know what is it about but knowing Myth, he's kind of an observant type of a person.

She knew Myth likes Jennie, and even if he didn't say it, she knew he's pissed that Jennie chose her not him and for Myth, just by thinking that he lost to Lisa, he was really mad.

Myth's hands were fisted at his side.

"Oh Myth, stop blabbering nonsense things. You're just mad that even though you like her very much, that even you cling into her so much, in the end, she still chose me." Lisa boastfully said, trying to piss and make Myth jealous more. "Am I right?"

"I'm not sure if she's going to trust you if I tell her that I saw you kissing your ex beside the abandoned room..." Myth smirked, feeling a little triumph when Lisa's nose flared up from anger but somehow felt relieved because she thought that what Myth was pertaining to that something he knew about Lisa was the plan of killing Montgomery's only heir.

She felt more confident despite the fact that Myth might tell Jennie about that.

"Doing the 'I'm so desperate to get Jennie' move now huh?" Lisa confidently said chuckled. "Man that's too low."

Those words were enough to make Myth fumed in anger, jagged pants could be heard. He was ready to throw a punch but before he could do, Lisa's body moves faster, gripping the collar of his shirt and lifting him off the ground.