Chapter 29

"Woohoo!"

Jungkook, Wendy and Jisoo screamed like animals. They haven't reach the entrance, yet, they were shouting like they've never been in a bar before.

Lisa and Joy were silently walking behind the three, getting embarrassed.

"What are we going to find?!" Jisoo stopped at the door and shouted, balling her fist as if it's a microphone.

"Girlfriend!"

"Fuck buddy!"

They shouted in unison before laughing.

"They're embarrassing as always..." Lisa mumbled and shook her head.

"Let's just pretend we didn't know them." Joy replied and walked straight, glaring at Wendy.

As soon as they reach the entrance, Lisa just nodded at the two bulky figure man standing at the both side of the door.

Just after they've arrived and entered the bar, the five were like screaming for attention because of how they all look. It was their first time in that bar so maybe the people around them didn't know who they are.

"Are they celebrities or what?"

"They're new..."

"I'm hooking that one with the silver hair."

Despite of the loud music that was occupying their ears, murmurs can be heard, mostly from the girls who were eyeing them since they entered. Lisa's group was assisted to the seat.

The five of them huddled into the booth as soon as the drinks they ordered arrived. Jisoo hit Wendy's hand when she was about to drink the bottle of beer.

"Not yet! Let's wait for the others!" She said glaring at Wendy.

"What's the point of ordering all of these if we're not going to drink it?"

"Tsk, just do what I say..."

Wendy frowned. "Why? You're not the one who's gonna pay for all of it, Lisa is...why would I follow you?"

Joy's mouth went agape while Lisa and Jungkook were staring at them.

"Here they are again..." Joy mumbled. "Lisa get rid of these idiots."

Lisa just stared at them blankly. Enumerating down her thoughts starting from what part she should start apologizing to Jennie once they arrived. Out of  nowhere, she took the shot of tequila then grabbed the salt shaker and what was left of a lime.

When Wendy was about to complain, Jisoo stopped her.

"Just let her drink as much as she can, she needs to build up the courage within herself. There'll be a prosecution later." Jisoo joked.

The three seems to get what the older was pertaining to so they all laughed, leaving Lisa absent minded as of the moment.

The crowd is still young, most of them are normal students from universities. Hundreds of conversation told in loud voices and all of them are competing with the music that dominates the atmosphere.

There were three women and a man standing on the barista counter, Lisa's group was sitting across them and to snap out the boring atmosphere Jungkook thought of an idea.

"Hey guys..." Jungkook whispered and tapped the shoulders of his friends. "Do you see those sexy girls in front of us?"

"What? Why?" Joy replied while Jisoo and Wendy were literally paying attention to what will the guy do. Lisa only took a glance on the girls and focused her attention back to the glass of liquor she was drinking.