Chapter 15: Masquerade Party 2

nevermind the goal votes, i just wanted to update this lmao but i hope next time we'll achieve that ehee

enjoy this nearly 4000 words of sin

--

Lisa

With few more shots of whiskey, I decided to leave this place. The thing happening in front of me is too unpleasant to see. One thing is for sure before I turn around, our eyes met and she noticed me but I didn't let the stares last, the more I stare right into her eyes, the more it's getting addicting...but too bad, I already drowned. I just can't admit it. I was too coward to admit it.

I take this time to escape to the balcony. I sighed heavily as the cool air dampened my skin. This is not me! Why do I feel like I'm being the loser here? Lisa Manoban, come to your fucking senses and have the courage!

I leaned against the railings and adjusted my mask slightly. While looking at the whole campus at night, it seems to be so peaceful, but in reality, too many blood shed in this ground, and one if it was from my bestfriend. And they would pay for what they did. Eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth. There's no chance for them to escape from me because wherever they go, I'll find and kill them.

I stare up at the sky, my eyes were counting the stars across the skyline. I inhale deeply before closing my eyes, trying to feel the serenity of the night.

"Oh shit- sorry." A soft voice says from behind me and I glanced over my shoulder. It's just a woman who entered through the door and was standing only a few strides from me but when I took a closer look, I stop dead in my tracks. I squinted my eyes to see if I know her but the fucking effect of the alcohol is finally kicking.

Now again, I know she's not just a woman.

She really looked familiar but I can't recognize her. It didn't help that the balcony was dark, illuminated only by the school ground's lightposts. That didn't stop me because I couldn't help but to check her out. My eyes scanned over her figure. She was wearing a long, fitted black sleeveless  dress hugging her body tight around the waist with  plunging v-neck, revealing her cleavage that was screaing at me. That was so big. Holy mother of all fucks, a white slit shown her smooth and thick thighs, going all the way up to her bikini line.

"I didn't mean to intrude." She said. "Lisa..."

Oh wow, holy cow. She even know my name. The way she called my name sounds so satisfying. Her voice carried through my body and went straight to my groin.

"Do I know you?" I asked, trying to restore some moisture to my throat. "How did you know my name?"

She hissed.

"Are you mad at me that's why you're acting like that?"

Damn. She even asked me if I'm mad at her? Who is she anyway? My vision was too blurry and just can't recognize her.

"No, why would I? I don't even know you babe. Sorry..." I answered. I palmed my face and even blinked my eyes multiple times but still hasn't change. Maybe I need a rest.

"Fine, whatever game you're playing, I'm up with it." The seductive woman told me and took a step closer. "Do you want to know who am I?"

My head snapped to meet her eyes. Those beautiful like dark orbs eyes now hidden behind the mask. Her plump lips are glossed just enough to catch my attention and make me want her lips on mine.

The closer I look, the more I notice it.

Oh God, my Jennie.

She made a delicious chuckle that sent heat to my body and smiled softly as she walked towards me. The long slit of her dress moves apart and my chest tightened as my eyes watch those smooth legs of her. Of course it's her. The woman I've been waiting for since earlier finally came and here beside me. She stare straight up to the sky. I gulp, my eyes still on her noticing something in her changed. The aura, the confidence, the whole Jennie now...she's different. I could feel it.