Chapter Fifty Seven

-------------------------------------------

Dedication: JustDreamm for the awesome cover on the side! Thank you so much, I love it! Seriously this girl is so talented with her covers and banners, you should definitely hit her up for one! You won't regret it. :) 

----------------------------------------

"I'm fine!" Mel snapped angrily, slapping Luke's hand away. "I'm not made out of glass you know!"

Jason and I exchanged a worried glance. She had been moody and angry ever since we got home from the hospital. Luke had been practically mothering her (no pun intended) and it was driving her up the wall. She had muttered something about purposely slipping next time and now Luke was all angry. Jason raised his eyebrows as they began arguing again. He looked down at his bare wrist and back up at the couple.

"Oh... look at the time... Emma and I have to... be somewhere." He said with a forced laugh. He reached over, grabbed my hand and pulled me after him. I don't think they even acknowledged the fact that we had left.

Jason opened the driver side door and I cleared my throat. He glanced over his shoulder and I gave him a pointed stare. With a sigh, he sagged his shoulders and went around to the other side of the car. I smiled in triumph and slid in.

"What is the actual time?" I asked as I backed out of their driveway. I slid the car into first and began driving, swiftly changing the gears when needed so.

"We have like... forty minutes until we're supposed to meet up with the Gruesome Twosome."

I snorted at his creative name. "Britney has surprisingly been nice to me and secondly, you should be glad Chase has moved on from me."

"Still, does he have to go after my ex?" he complained.

"Well... I sort of set it up." I pointed out, frowning. "I didn't think it would be a big deal."

"It wouldn't be if it was anyone else but him." he mumbled, glaring out the window. I rolled my eyes at his childish behaviour. We pulled up to my house and I cut the engine. When I entered, I called out my hello to Dad and went straight to my room.

I grabbed a nice violet dress from my wardrobe and shed my clothes. I felt my skin heat up as Jason's eyes walked all over my body. I looked over at him, my eyebrows raised and my hand planted on my hip.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer." I joked.

He smirked at me. He sauntered over, wrapping his arms around my waist. I reached up and pecked my lips against his. I went to back off, but he leaned closer, stealing another kiss from me. I slid my arms around the back of his neck.

"Hey guys, did you want to eat before you go to the movies or after?" I felt Jason groan at the interruption. I felt the cool air rush to me without his hot body pressed up against me. I gulped, sitting up, feeling slightly light headed.

"Um, after." I called out, trying to act casual.

"Alrighty."

I raised my fingers to my lips and trailed them across. They felt red and swollen. I looked over at Jason who was giving me a dirty smirk.

"Shall we pick up where we left off?"

"We need to get ready." I said reluctantly.

"Afterwards?" Jason asked hopefully, his eyes lighting up.

I couldn't refrain from letting the corners of my mouth twitch. "If you play your cards right."

He laughed at me, shaking his head. I got up and successfully managed to get my dress on. Jason changed into a nice, light blue top that contrasted perfectly with his eyes. I made him run a comb through his messy hair. I put on some lip gloss and perfume.