Chapter Eleven

-----------------------------------

Dedication: Dorean for voting, commenting and fanning. Thanks for writing on my message board and personal messaging me. I really appreciate your support. Also, since apparently we're twins. <3

------------------------------------

I was floating. Yep, that's right. Up in the sky somewhere. The clouds were like giant candy floss bundles that you could eat on your fly by. It just started showering rainbows and lollies when a hand touched my arm. 

My eyes snapped open and I jumped, knocking my head on my wall. 

I winced in pain. After I got over grumbling at the wall and noticed the thing that had touched me and almost screamed.  

Someone. Was. In. My. Bed. 

Maybe if I got out slowly, grabbed a phone and sprinted over to Mel's and called the police, I'd be safe. My eyes finally registered who the person was. My heart settled down from panic to nervousness in a whole of three seconds. I had completely forgotten he'd stayed over. 

When did he hop in my bed? 

I couldn't remember. My brain was still in a muddle of morning fog. I rolled out of bed, barely making it on my feet. I dragged my legs with me to the bathroom. I washed my face, and brushed my teeth. I tried, unsuccessfully, to brush the knots out of my hair. I did a massive stretch, emerging from the bathroom. I then realised what I looked like. 

I ran back into the bathroom and slapped a little bit of foundation on my face, just under my eyes and near my chin the most. I tried to smooth my hair so it kind of looked okay. I went and through on a loose top and some denim shorts, ditching the skanky pajamas. I suddenly felt better and more comfortable. 

Now, what to do? 

Do I wake him? 

And if I did, what did I do then? 

I'd never had a boy stay over before...

Was it much different to having a girl over? 

I sprayed some perfume on me and added some lip gloss. I texted Mel, warning her to not come over as I had a guest. Of course she then bombarded me with questions, demanding to know every little detail of what had happened. Which was nothing, of course. 

I wandered around, not watching, texting quickly and I stubbed my toe on my drawer.  

"Mother fudge cake!" I cried, cradling my foot to my chest and doing some funky dance trying not to fall over. Jason rolled over and rubbed his face. He sat up slowly and squinted at me. I would be amused by his bed hair, if I wasn't writhing in pain. His blond mop stop up in odd angles and he ran a hand through it, as though noticing my stare.

I collapsed on the bed in pain, wriggling around.

"Er- You okay?" he asked, trying to keep the laughter from escaping.

"Um, yeah, I'm cool. Just kicked my toe. Sorry to wake ya." 

"That's okay." 

He slowly got up and disappeared into the bathroom. I semi-rolled on the bed, trying to sooth the throbbing in my toe. He came out with a lazy grin on his face, running his hand through his hair again. 

"So..." I began. "Want some breakfast?"

He gave me a smile in answer.

We'd eaten, watched a movie, went for a swim, watched another movie and took a walk on the beach before we began our walk back to my place. It had been a really nice day. We just hung out and it was good.