Chapter Twenty Four

---------------------------

Trailer done by Milly23. Thank you so much for your time and effort. It turned out great!

To your right. --------------->>>>>>>>>

&&. Photo of the floral dress Emma wore to the movies. ----------->>

---------------------------

"He's hot." My nan nodded approvingly. "Nice job Emma." 

Jason's mouth dropped open. "Did she just say what I think she said?" 

I stiffled a giggle. "Yes. I warned you." 

We finally made it to dinner with my Nan. Let's just say she was a character. She was different to most Nan's. You'll see why. 

We finished our dinner, and began cleaning up. 

"I'll just pop into the shower quickly. Are you lot right to watch some Vampire Diaires?" 

"Yes Nan." I rolled my eyes.  

We HAD to watch Vampire Diaries every single time we came over. See what I mean? She was unique, that's for sure. 

"Because that Damon Salvatore." She grinned, waving her hand as a fan. "That boy is fiiine." 

"Oh God Nan, go take your shower!" I exclaimed, shooing her away. 

(She was only about sixty-five, so she wasn't that old at all, really). 

Jason burst out laughing. I flicked him with some water. We were on washing up duty for being 'the youngest here'. 

He bumped hips with me. Dad cleared his throat and I glared at him. 

"Yes?" I asked, annoyed. 

"Oh nothing." Dad replied innocently. 

He lazily continued flicking through his magazine. I watched him with narrowed eyes. 

I exchanged a glance with Jason before I washed the last few items before washing my hands. Nan emerged from the bathroom in navy track suit pants and an Eminem shirt. 

"Where on Earth did you get that?"  

"Online obviously. Emma, get with it." She shuffled past me, slapping Jason on the butt. 

He whirled around in surprise. I burst out laughing. 

"The look on your face!" I gasped, clutching my sides. 

"Okay, okay." Dad said. "Let's go watch some Vampire Doubts." 

"Vampire Diaries." Nan corrected him harshly. 

"I'm terribly sorry." Dad rolled his eyes. Luke trailed in wordlessly behind us all. 

"Nan, do you even know who Eminem is?" I asked in amusement. 

"What a stupid question." she waved me off. "He is that handsome rapper." 

Jason raised his eyebrows at me. I shrugged in reply. 

"Emma, love, get some chocolate?" she asked, settling into her rocking chair, which was perched right in front of her newly bought T.V. This left us all awkwardly sitting to the side, not being able to see properly.