Chapter Forty Seven

----------------------------------------------

Dedication: Thecheesypizza for the awesome cover on the side - thank you! :)

<3

------------------------------------------------

Chase's P.O.V:

I sighed deeply as I saw her scramble into the car. I swore, running my hand through my hair. I knew I shouldn't have kissed her, but... she was so tempting. She was just there and it just happened in the heat of the moment.

Twice, actually.

I should have known she'd just freak and run away. It was a typical 'Emma move'. Jason's a pretty great guy, to be honest. I was a dick to have made a move on his girl. I do wish I had gotten here before she began dating him. But still. He wasn't here was he?

Even though she doesn't know it, she's actually beautiful. Her naturally tanned skin, her long, blonde hair and those bright green eyes... she was stunning. I collapsed onto the ground and rested my head back against the gate.

I really effed things up just then.

I closed my eyes and repeatedly began banging my head onto the gate. I should apologize to her, even though I'm not sorry. Her soft lips against mine were the most amazing feeling. I wanted it again. And again. And again.

I wish Keira, my American ex-girlfriend, could have moved with me. I wouldn't be in the situation otherwise. I heard footsteps and slowly opened my eyes a fraction. I almost gasped, my eyes snapping the complete way open, when I saw almost the exact replica of Emma walk pass me. I blinked several times rapidly, to ensure what I was seeing was really there.

Even though the girl... well, lady, looked like a twin of Emma, she was older. I peered at her as she went up to a man I didn't recognize and press her lips against his. She gave him a tight hug, before slipping into his car.

"One moment, Rachel." came his deep voice. She smiled out the window to him and he walked passed me, not even glancing in my direction. I watched as he went into the school grounds and met someone. I squinted my eyes, trying to make out who the person was.

He talked in a low, secretive voice, that had my ears straining to hear. Unfortunately, I couldn't hear a word. I looked more closely and a figure I recognized became clear.

Daniel.

After a few more words were exchanged, the man nodded and shook hands with him. After that, he took off without a backwards glance and entered the car, with the woman who looked scarily alike to Emma.

My mouth went a little dry at the thought of Daniel being up to something. I knew Emma and him had history. I sat there with a baffled expression on my face, completely dumbfounded.

Why did I have a bad feeling about this...

-----------------------------------------------

Emma's P.O.V:

I chewed at my lip nervously as I waited for Jason to come home. Even though I felt like crap, instead of going home and sleeping, I had just paced and worried myself half to death. Which is why I was now curled up in his room, absently playing with a loose thread in my pants.