Election Days.

I went down to Ford's lab, I was also scared some kind of monster, so I braced myself for any attack just in case. It was........ Nothing, just Ford fixing something. I went over to Ford and explained that we need to make Stan win somehow but his charming 'personality' isn't going to help. Ford calmly gets two red, white and blue ties, and said: "This is a tie that will allow you to control anyone who has this other one." I took the ties and thanked Ford and me, Dipper, Gideon, and Pacifica went outside to test it out.

Dipper took the tie that the person who needed to be controled to wear, and gave it to Melody without her knowing what it is. As soon as she wears it, Dipper controled her and made her sing: "🎶Oh~ I'm a dancing dude, I got some fancy moves, and a bad attitude.🎶" And once Dipper turned it off, Melody got scared like she just saw her future life. Everyone exept me and Gideon laughed, and turned the tie on again. This time they made Melody eat a pinecone. And Melody freaked out again, she then went inside because she was so scared. Dipper and Pacifica laughed again, and I took the tie because that's enough messing around with Melody. So the test comfirmed it, the tie definitely works.

I found Stan trying to practise his 'lines' while eating 'unlucky leprecawn' in the afternoon, I gave him the tie and lied It's for good luck in the next elections. Stan luckily didn't reject the tie. The next morning, It's election time. All we need to do is to earn the audience's trust, then we sure to win.

We went to the election, that Jim guy got people to clap, but we can do better. Once Stan messes up, I quickly turned the tie on and fixed it, Dipper made it nicer, but then it got a bit random so Gideon took it to make it a bit more serious. The audience clapped and cheered, way better than just clapping. Stan was confused when we turned it off, he walked to us and said: "Why are people jaming their hands toghether?" Oviously, that's a silly question. Dipper explained that their clapping and people love him. Melody and Robbie shows up and asked Stan how did he do it. I, of course, didn't say it was because of a mind- controlling tie that got Stan being so nice, loyal, and good at break- dancing. Then a photoghapher shows up and took a picture of all of us saying 'YES WE STAN!', that became the new slogan for Stanley Pines.

This goes on for many more elections, and Stan won them all. He got in the papers while saving puppies, help old ladies cross the streets,... Stan certantly has the lead unlike that Jim guy who is probably angry enough to run to his boss and cry about him not being first.

**********
While the Pines family celebrate their lead over who the mayor will be. Jim angrily cracked a wooden table with his own bare hands. He then goes to his boss and explained he couldn't do it, and there's something weird going on, a second Stan is his regular money- loving self, then became a loving, loyal man that everyone would adore. Mr. Northwest showed a torn peice of paper from his son's journal. Then, did a spell on Jim, that can make Mr. Northwest control Jim.

*******

The day of the election that will decide the mayor of Gravity Rises is in a few hours, so we decided to get breakfast. Stan walked in the diner looking pretty nice, but he is missing the tie, because I forgot it... in my jacket. Stan made the people in the diner support him more, which is a pretty good choice if you want to win. Stan sat down with a special new pancakes plate with a 'vote for stan' flag on top. We gave him the  tie to wear but he refused to even take a single look at the tie. Me, Gideon, Dipper and Pacifica tried to convince Stan to just wear the tie. Stan asked: "Why are you kids even care on how I look like? I don't need the tie when I spent a whole hour of clothes picking. And that tie starts to make me feel all tinglely inside." I just couldn't take Stan refusing like this, so I burst in saying: "This is a tie that Ford make to control minds. We've been controlling you. Without us, you couldn't have people love you, eat delicious breakfast and to even be this confident!" Stan instantly said: "So, this is all just another 'Ford saves the day' thing. Well I don't need any of you to make me win. I'm going to do this myself and I'm going to be mayor of this place. If that happens, I'm not going to let you in my giant mansion, and also your all grounded." Then Stan left, probably getting ready for the election.

I banged my head on table because I really messed up. Dipper said: "I wished there's just someone walk in this door and help us." As soon as he said that, Melody walked in with her head stuck in a sweater sleeve. We decided to control her, again, I hope this goes well.

When the election came, the host annouced the contestants, and introduced Melody. Stan definitely saw the tie, or us. The question was: "What do you think of taxes." Stan gave a horrible speech, Dipper promised a kitten and a donut while controling Melody. And I want the tie back. Me and Dipper fought while controling Melody. Boy, it didn't go so well. Then Jim, gave a very nice speech, after complaining about us fighting. Something's up. Something is definitely up. We were panicking a bit backstage. Gideon said: "Jim can't be this perfect, he reached a whole new level, a level as high as........ my dad." "That is correct, son"

I needed this done, okay? Stay positive, everyone.🥧🍩💟💝🌌🌠💟🌌