Author's note ( Thanks for 190 reads)

( Art doesn't belong to me. Shoutout to the artist!)

Hey, I know I left you all cliff hanged with Mabel missing. But I do not really deserve 7th place in #mabelxgideon and 190 reads, 10 steps away from that sweet 200. I know I am a kid, but thank you for reading this story, shoutouts to all of you! I'm going to go to my grandma's in the weekend because, well, the reason in my randomness book. I probably don't have comments on my Gravity Falls fan children book, SOO... I WILL GIVE YOU GUYS 5 MORE WEEKS! I know It is a long time, I mean 35 days before I start? Crazy! But my favorite fan child is crazier and I have a ton of fun with her. And again, THANK YOU FOR 190 READS, GUYS! I just love you guys just come, show respect, and comment about things that are stupid and make no sence at all. ALL I AM SAYING IS, THANK YOU! Even if I seem too thankful, just thanks! I am tearing up and almost crying. I am using the cracked, old phone that doesn't make you use pictures or videos. Hey kids! Can you show respect too? All the cross x dream kids: "Thank you!". And the Gravity Rises people, Gravity Rises people, exept Mabel and Gideon: "Thank you!". Hey Gideon! You getting in this action? Gideon: "*sniff* Thanks..." He's been crying. Now, remember everyone, All the GR people and Cross x Dream kids + me: "STAY POSITIVE, EVERYONE!"