Back at the shack

It was the third day at the manor, Mr. Northwest counted the day he dragged us to his mansion. I woke up and found Gideon stairing at the window, already dressed up, I found that the alarm clock is already turned off. I was suprised that I didn't hear the loud sound of the clock but I tried to forget about it. Gideon was silent until he turned over to me and said: "Oh, you're finnaly awake. I was just looking at the window, my dad did mention to Izzie that we are both trapped here. She came in with actuall breakfast." I was suprised that we don't get to go outside but I just got dressed and eat my edible breakfast. Honestly it was just some pancakes but after a day without eating, it was like heaven. I joined Gideon with his window stairing and wished to be back at the museum again.

******
Mabel and Dipper's parents are using the two misrable children to make them clean up their rooms and the table and the museum's floor and they do it daily. Pacifica usualy just cry to wet the floor and Dipper just hope that Mabel and Gideon are okay during breaks which just lasted for 2 minutes. Ford just wanted that the two parents stopped and Mabel and Gideon back at the shack. Stan tried to argue and fight the two parents but no use, they just wouldn't stop.

*********
I staired at the window with Gideon until I finnaly said: "I wonder what's happening at the shack, do you see anything? Since we got your ambulet back." Gideon used his ambulet and then got a litte shocked by the vision. He said: "Your mother and father are using Pacifica and Dipper for housework. Ford and Stan can't argue with them and your parents even hitted Dipper and Pacifica, and they were sad. Dipper was sad not just because his own parents  bullied him. But they also threatend to eat Waddles for dinner. Pacifica was sad because your parents took away her ambulet and used it on her, she got hit daily, been thrown at the wall 4 times and she cried every day." I was shocked to hear my parents could do that. I wanted to leave and save them right away. I said: "How could they treat their own son like that? They were nice and anoying at first but now they are so cruel and mean. I want to just get out of here and save them but.... I guess not until tomorrow." Gideon said: "Hopefully we can run out. I know around the place but it will take a long run out of this place. Maybe if we are lucky enough, my dad will only send 10 soildiers out to catch the both of us." I said: "Speaking of your dad, where is he at the moment?" Gideon replied: "Well, he is actually at one of his friend's birthday ball with my mom." I said: "So can we leave right now?" Gideon answered: "If I know my dad, which I do, he probably setted up 1200 guards at the door to guard it so we won't escape. And also stick a note on my door that said 'Don't even think of escaping'." I laughed because Gideon did the funniest impresion of his dad.

I looked over to the door and Gideon was right! There is a note that said 'Don't even think of escaping'. We both checked downstairs and found exactly 1200 guards at the exit of the manor. Gideon said: "Well I guess I really do know my dad after these weeks of not seeing him very often." We were still shocked on the fact that Gideon litterally guessed correctly. After that, we both gone back to Gideon's room and talked about things. We then tried to rub off that unclean- able drawing of the strange cipher wheel we found on Gideon's window, it didn't work. Both of us discussed about it and we even said clues about it that we found in Ford's journals. We even spoke about more clues we found when we shinned a black light on all of the pages we found about the cipher wheel. Izzie then left us some eddible lunch into Gideon's room and stayed to talk for a little bit. She said that the other maids, butlers, soildiers and even the guards downstairs are all dreaming about freedom, and we are their only hope in that small dream. After she left and ate our lunch, we started to plan what route are we taking out when we try to escape the manor.

******
While the two were talking, Dipper and Pacifica are still misrably working. When the two finnaly have their break and went to the bedroom, Dipper said: "I do hope that this would end and Mabel and Gideon would come back to save us. Although at this point, they are probably captured by one of the soildiers but are probably planning to escape with a cool montage like in the movies." Pacifica replied: "I do hope so too. It's been misrable being servants. Now I know what my old ones feel like when I was rich and mean." They sighed and heard a loud voice saying 'BREAK TIME'S OVER! NOW SET UP THE DINNER TABLE!!' The two then sighed again then quickly get to the dinning room to set the table.

**********
I looked out the window with Gideon again, the two of us were both hoping we get back at the shack again. I felt so bad for my own twin brother and Pacifica to be servants to my parents. I was so sad to hear that Ford and Stan couldn't even argue back to my parents. I was also afraid, afraid to run away from Mr. Northwest, what if I screw things up and me and Gideon will become slaves of Bill Cipher and lose control of our own minds? I was so scared. But hopefully, me and Gideon would save Dipper and Pacifica from being servants of my own actuall parents.

Me and Gideon stargazed after watching the sunset, it isn't as nice as watching the stars by the hill with the tree but out of a window is enough for both of us. Izzie came in with eddible dinner, and all of us get to talk a bit. Me and Gideon said that both of us are worried about our friends, Pacifica and Dipper because of my awful parents. Izzie felt bad for us and for them, she also said that her aunt use to be awful but she moved away to her grandparents to stay, since her parents were gone. Me and Gideon also felt bad for her. After a little while, Izzie left the room and said: "Goodnight you two." We both said goodnight back and we both fell asleep toghether very closely on the same bed. I do hope Dipper and Pacifica are both alright.

Hello! This one has more than 1100 words but it took me 2 hours! This one is just mostly about stairing at the window and Dipper and Pacifica suffering from being servants. Anyways, remember to stay positive everyone!