A chance worth living

I had fun that day, when I woke up, my parents are the first people that I see. They greeted me: "Good morning Mabel, come on down for breakfast, your friend woke before you, go on now, we'll wake Dipper." I came down and Gideon already finished breakfast, he said: "Morning Mabel! I guess your parents woke you up, I'll be in the living room now." I sat at the table and Dipper went down along with Waddles. Our parents sat down in front of us. Mom asked: "I'm sure you two and your friend came to Ford's festival. Did you kids have fun? I found out one of you won a pig, I guess the one who won it has to take care of it." Dipper said: "I won it! I named it Waddles. I went of to the game and left Mabel and Gideon all alone. And then we met up with awsome stuff! Ford give said that he asked the people who own the food stands and games to let us have the stuff and second tries for FREE!" Our parents were shocked. Dad said: "It's a good thing we don't have to pay for all of it, I guess Ford was nice that day. So how many stands did you go exactly?" I said: "Well I guess about 11 or 12 I think. I lost count! But I guess you could tell by the prizes on my bed, I just know that me and Gideon went to 2 food stands." Dipper said: "I went to get Waddles then we went for milkshakes then the photo booth, then pizza, then 6 games to get robots and a cool car and also a dinosaur plush, so that means a lot!" Mom said: "That's great! And you three went there all by yourselves? That must be a little boring without us, since you all are just kids." I said: "Mom, Gideon is 13. We were fine without you guys. I just wander around with Gideon and Dipper wander around without anyone exept a pig! And look at us now! We're fine!" Dipper said: "Mabel's got a point. Me running around with Waddles is a little more dangerous than Mabel running around with a 13 year old boy. And I am fine!" Dad said: "Well that is just because you are lucky no one even kidnapped you all." I finnished breakfast and went to the living room to find Gideon.

I went through the door and Gideon greeted me: "Hi Mabel! I guess breakfast didn't go well with your parents." I said: "Using your ambulet again? Yeah, you guessed it." Gideon said: "Heh, I think they should know that I am 13, 5 months older than you and Dipper and have magic, plus no one in this town would kidnap a Northwest. And Dipper was fine, let me guess, he belives in 'Stranger Danger' so he knows the rules to not get close to them. I also know that pigs defend the person they actualy like." I said: "You are using your ambulet again, I can see the blue glow." We talked in the living room for a few minutes. Then we decided to visit Ford in the basement, we invited Dipper too. We brought a snack that Melody made and she said: "Oh, if Ford is working somewere. Bring this card I made for him." It was a card with a picture of Melody and Ford and it said 'To the best boss in the whole world'. We got the things and typed the code on the vending machine. Our parents were asleep so we were safe. We went down the stairs then down the elevator to floor 3. Ford said: "Why are you three up this late?" Gideon said: "It's 8 am, Ford. Have you stayed up the whole night?" Ford said: "I must have lost track of time. Well, did you all have fun at the festival?" We all said: "YES!" We gave him the snack and the card. Ford said: "Thank you, I needed this. I must say I got too distracted on one member of the family when I didn't focus on the rest of it, even their friends." We smiled at him and left while saying: "Bye Ford!"

****** ***

Pacifica woke up and went back to her papers to come up with something. She said: "This is hopeless, I got to think of something or I'll lose both of my jobs. I guess I have to meet Mr. Northwest now for some advice. She went to Northwest Manor and tried to not mezmorise the beauty of it. She reached to Mr. Northwest's office and knocked on the door. "Leave." Said Mr. Northwest, in a very cold voice. Pacifica gentlely said: "It's me, sir.", Mr. Northwest then said: "Come in." Pacifica went in and took 2 steps foward, she said: "I'm sorry sir but over these days I haven't come up with anything good. I hope you have some plans." Mr. Northwest laughed and then said: "Of course, I have many plans, plans to punish you! Do you know that we are getting books and children that are 12 and 13, Pacifica? I trusted you and you better be good on it or are you ready to lose your jobs? I know you well, and you should be shamefull of failing me, this plan needs to be flawless so that I- I mean we can rule the world." Pacifica left, she doesn't know what to do but knows where to go, the Mystery Museum. She knocked on the door but no answer.

******** ****

I kept hearing someone knocking on the door when I finnaly get of the couch and opened the door to see, Pacifica? I asked: "What do you want? Let me guess, threatning me again?" She said: "No not that, but I want to help you guys, Mr. Northwest wants to rule the world without me and he has plans to punish me if I don't come up with something, I think it's to late to even take back the deal with Bill but I want to help you." I said: "Is this a trick?" She replied: "No it's not a trick, please just trust me on this, I won't hurt you guys, just please." I said: "Fine, but the boys aren't going to like this, Gideon and Ford are the hard ones to convince. And Dipper would still be scared of you." Pacifica said: "I'll convince them somehow, I just need to join you to beat Mr. Northwest." I let her in, and I told Pacifica to wait while I go talk to Dipper and Gideon. It took a while but I convinced them. When they see Pacifica, Dipper said: "Well, I forgive you." I see Gideon don't want to forgive her but he said: "I need time to see if I can forgive her, you guys just have to wait until I've decided. I found extra blankets at the storage room." We got the blankets and set them on the floor. Pacifica said: "Is this what it's like to be normal?" Dipper said: "You'll get used to it, Paz." Pacifica said: "Hey, I kind of like the that name." Gideon moved his blankets away to sleep right in front of my bed and fell asleep. Then we all fell asleep. I was glad Pacifica changed.

Hi guys! I made Pacifica nice now so yeah, if people hate that, you need to go with the flow pal! Anyways, remember to stay positive!