The Order Of The Cresent Eye rises

I was glad that Dipper and Gideon saved me or I will lose my journal too. I looked at my posters then the ceiling, while doing nothing in the night. The last thing I remembered was that I fell asleep in my normal clothes, it wasn't comfortable to be in a jacket and shorts to sleep. I woke up at 1:44 am to hear strange calls from Pacifica saying "Get that Mabel Pines' journal and carefully pick up Dipper Pines to the truck please" I thought Pacifica was going nuts so I woke up Gideon and Dipper. I told them about what Pacifica said and Dipper said to wait for tommorow but Gideon wasn't really tired, so he belived me and floated us to The Gravity Rises Museum Of History. Me and Dipper were confused, has Gideon gone nuts too? Turns out, he leaded us to a room that has many eyes, Gideon looked at the direction the eyes were looking at and pressed a button that leaded to a seceret door. We headed down the stairs, it was a little dark so Gideon's ambulet glows a light for us.

We got to a curtain that has a cresent moon and an eye in the middle of it. Gideon whispered: "How did Pacifica's voice get to the streets?" I peeked through the curtain and see Pacifica bossing around people who have robes that has the symbol on the curtain. Dipper was desprate to know what was going on but kept quiet. I heard Pacifica said: "We mustn't disapoint Mr. Northwest! You know the consiqences! Now get to work! I don't even know why you were worthy to live here, just keep this book safe from any people" Pacifica pulled out Gideon's journal and handed it to one of her 'servants'. Then Pacifica said: "Oh, why can't a girl like me can't have two jobs, well thanks to Mr. Northwest I greatfully own The Tent Of Telepathy and The Order Of The Cresent Eye. Now I shall have a buisness partner and two prisoners, maybe my Dipper forget about them and be my king forever" I was shocked. And Gideon was mad.

We waited until Pacifica and those robe people left for some kind of duty. It was a good thing Pacifica left the journal behind, since she knows that no one except the Northwests knew about this place and all of her 'servants'. We got through the curtain and Dipper and I explore the room while Gideon grabbed the journal. I was amazed on how it was decorated, purple everywere, moons and eyes were everywere too. We found a device that said 'Memory eracing macine' Gideon took the divice from my hands and said: "We must keep this thing away from Pacifica because,... It was a long story, I'll explain later. But let's get out of here or Pacifica comes back" Gideon was right, so I decided to grab Dipper and get out of this place and go back to sleep. But Pacifica came back and we were in so much trouble. Pacifica said: "Well well well Gideon, you sure know how to share an important seceret, don't you know it was the society's rule?! And don't worry Dipper, you are conpletely safe, just those two who will have my punishment" I was a little glad that the journal from my jacket or Gideon's coat didn't fall.

Pacifica raised her ambulet magic to make me and Gideon float into the ceiling, while those robe guys got Dipper. Pacifica laughed: "Oh you two won't be up there forever, all you two need to do is to hand me those two journals! And maybe let Dipper go." We both agreed to hand her the journal but Ford burst through the curtain and tried to shoot Pacifica with a flamethrower that he made. Pacifica said: "You won't see the last of me!" And left with releasing Dipper, Gideon and me. Ford asked all of us: "Why were all three of you on a mission this late?!" Gideon said: "Mabel heard Pacifica yelled that she was going to steal Mabel's journal and kidnap Dipper and I suspected she was yelling to this seceret society that my father let her in charge, the society 'helps' people to forget bad memories and if they saw anything strange. Only my family knows about the society so that's why you don't even heard of them. My family made a rule not to talk about it to anyone so that's why I kept quiet. Pacifica wants to kidnap Dipper because, she is in love with him, and will probably go crazy about it" Ford listened to every word Gideon said and said: "You three might be better if you weren't close to Miss Pleasure" Gideon sighed, and said: "I won't be close to my parents either because, not only they are crazy but are in terms with Pacifica".

Ford, was a little shock to hear that, he said: "Yes, that would be best, well, Mister and Misses Pleasure used to dispise the Northwest. But now Pacifica are in terms with Mister and Misses Northwest? That would be not good since they have already hated eachother" Gideon said: "My father made a truce with the Pleasures when they have decided Pacifica to be the owner of The Order Of The Cresent Eye, now she made every member her slave and the members can't stand up to her."
I listened to every detail when Dipper fell asleep on the table. Ford then said to all of us: "You three should get to sleep, I'll allow Melody to keep breakfast on the table since you woke up in the middle of the night" We raced up the stairs and fell asleep imedietly. I had a good night. Plus Gideon got his journal back! The last thing I knew that it was 2:30 am and I fell fast asleep with my clothes on again, along with the others, so we had a uncomfortable night with our normal clothes on.

Hi guys! I kinda made it to more than 1000 words so enjoy the story. Bye and stay positive everyone!!!♡♡♡♡ ◇◇◇◇♡