Lessons to be normal

I woke up not feeling uncomfortable because I actually sleep in my pajamas. The others woke up exept Pacifica, Dipper said: "Hey Paz, wake up! Oh, I think I got a bell somewere in my bag" Dipper rang the bell and it hurted all of our ears. Pacifica panicly woke up and said: "Please don't hurt me. I'll do anything, just don't punish me." We were suprised on how she acted at 7 am in the morning. Dipper said: "Hey Paz, I'm not going to hurt you, why did you think about that." Pacifica said: "It's how Mr. Northwest treats me like." I said: " So he treats you like an animal stuck inside a cage with no escape, Pacifica?" She said; "I got used on how Mr. Northwest treats me like. He said that rich people needed to be perfect. I got used on waking up sooner than the rooster called and going to sleep earlier than the owl said anything." Gideon then inturupted and said: "You never even see how my father treats me. He treats me like this: When I go to school, he got butlers to take me there in carriges like I'm a prince or something! I prefered walking but he insisted to go in carriges or it will ruin my 'reputation'. I don't care about my darn reputation!" I felt bad for the two being controled by the Northwest's maners. But we went down for breakast. Pacifica asked: "Do people use these when they don't have elevators?" She was, of course, asking about the stairs here. I just nodded and Pacifica went down the stairs like a baby who just walked for the first time.

When we went down the stairs for breakfast, Melody was already waiting in the kitchen, cooking. We all sat down by the table and Melody asked: "Hey Mabel, I thought Ford hates Pacifica Plesure. But I guess you have to tell him this." I said: "Well, I guess so. Pacifica begged to stay and be good yesterday, at the door too." As soon as I said that, Ford quietly opened the vending machine so that Melody or my parents could hear him opening the seceret door.  When he came to the kitchen, Pacifica shield herself very quickly just in case Ford yell at her. I explained why is she here and Ford said: "Well, she can stay as long as she like if she is good. And Gideon, if she does something evil, I'll let you use your ambulet. Everyone just don't give her death glares to much, especialy you, Gideon."  Gideon said: "Fine. But I'm still angry at her, though." Pacifica lighted her eyes and thanked for a billion times. In a few minutes, we ate breakfast and Pacifica said: "Is this what heaven tastes like? I never have pancakes this good!" I felt even worse about rich children's life, It's about eating rich crummy pancakes, waking up early every time and never step foot on stairs! When we finished eating, Dipper went to get candy for 'breakfast dessert' and then quickly ran to me, then said: "Mabel, WE'RE OUT OF CANDY! WE'RE ALSO OUT OF EMERGANCY CANDY, TOO. THERE'S NO MORE CANDY IN THE MYSTERY MUSEUM!!!!!" I  then said: "Alright, we'll go to the mall. But we'll have to bring Pacifica and Gideon because that I can't remember where the mall is so we needed one of them to show us. And this is a good start to show Pacifica how to be normal. Plus, we're also short on ingredients." I told my parents that me, Dipper and our friends are getting groceries and Dipper yelled at Pacifica and Gideon 'WE'RE ALL GOING OUT TO THE MALL!!' Gideon went to me and said: "Well, let me guess. You don't know the way to the mall, don't you?" i said: "Reading my mind, again?" Gideon then replied: "Yeah. I went to the mall loads of times so i know the way there."

When we all got there, Dipper and Pacifica ran to the door. Gideon stood infront of the door and said: "After you!". I gigiled and went in. When we all got in, Dipper ran to the candy isle. Pacifica glared at the place and said: "I never went here before, i just get butlers to do the shopping." I felt even worse about rich kid's lives but went to my list and went to the isle that has the stuff.

******* ******

While Mabel was buying the important things, Dipper was deciding on what flavor of chocolate should he get?, What bag of jelly beans should he pick?, What size of gummy bears should he buy?. Pacifica was over the clothing isle and has all of her dresses, she went over to Dipper because he was right behind her and said: "The milk chocolate here is amazing, the nyumy random jelly beans are good, the medium sized gummies are oddly the same size as the large here so you should get the large." Dipper lighted his eyes whisperering a small 'wooooow' and said: "I know you read  my mind when I was deciding but how did you know so much of the candy here, Pacifica?" Pacifica gigiled and said: "Oh, I get my butlers to buy lots of candy so I know about which one is delicious." Then they both rumage through all of the delicious candies in the Gravity Rises mall. Dipper suddenly asked: "Hey, do we have the money to pay for all of this, Pacifica?" Pacifica said: "Oh, don't worry, I got three wallets, and they're full, Dipper." Then they continued rumaging candy in the mall.

While Pacifica and Dipper rumage through yummy candies, Gideon was in the jewelry isle, thinking. The jewelry isle was close to the candy isle so Dipper saw Gideon, Dipper escuse himself to Pacifica and went to Gideon. Dipper said, which suprised Gideon: "Uh oh~ Someone's  buying a suprise gift for my twin sister to impress her~" Gideon replied: "Well.... Maybe.." Dipper then quirtly said with joy: "I knew it! You love Mabel! Okay, I'll stop. I think you confessed like a few weeks ago." Gideon said: "Yes, now help me pick here, I don't really know which one to buy." Dipper said: "Okay, Gids." Dipper was mumbling while picking and he mumbled: 'No, too basic. That one's too girly to even wear, I don't know about that one.' Then, when Dipper spotted a necklace, he said: "Aha! I found the perfect one." Dipper pointed the necklace to Gideon and Gideon said: "Thank you, Dip." Dipper smiled and  went back to Pacifica to rumage more candy, Gideon grabbed the necklace and remembered that he didn't check his pocket today. He checked his pocket and found two filled wallets and sighed with relief.

************

I finished my list of groceries and went to find the others. I went to the candy isle and saw Dipper and Pacifica with baskets full of candy. Dipper went up to me and said: "Gideon already checked out and he's waiting by the front door." I was suprised on how he checked out so quickly, have I been at the book isle for too long?. We all checked out and the price for all of the candy Dipper and Pacifica bought was good enough to faint, luckily Pacifica has three wallets with her. Gideon was, indeed, waiting by the front door. When we were walking back to the Mystery Museum, Dipper opened his nyumy gummy packet and best of all, Gideon bought me a necklace that has a ghost book on it! I'll wear it forever~ Dipper gigiled for some reason. Gideon said that it was made of real gold so he spent almost two wallets that he got. 

When we got to the Mystery Museum, Dipper and Pacifica stored all of their candy in the fridge and 3 cuboards in the kitchen. Ford went in the kitchen and said: "How did all of you pay for the candy and that necklace?" I said: "Well... I have 1 wallet, Gideon has 2, Dipper has 1, Pacifica has 3 wallets." Ford said: "So that's why you can buy such expensive things, and lots of good candy." We smiled and we made dinner with Melody for today. Pacifica has no idea how to cook but she's learning. After dinner we all ran upstairs and me and Dipper jumped on our beds. We all talked with eachother for a while and went to sleep.

Hi you guys! I made this part a shopping trip, and over 1400 words. I have been thinking that I should do a 2nd generation of Gravity Falls if I finish drawing the introduction of the characters, anyways guys, remember to stay positive!