A boy, a girl, and a pychotic man

I was down in the basement, discussing with Ford and Gideon while I heard yelling from upstairs. All of us went up to find Dipper, Pacifica and my parents sitting at a table screaming at eachother very loudly. Gideon lifted all of them up and I said: "What is going on in here?" My dad replied: "Oh, just talking to these two right over here, NOW PUT ME DOWN!!!!" Gideon slowly put everyone down to their seats. I said: "If you guys were 'talking' to them. Why did I heard screaming right down in the basement in the lowest floor?" My parents were speachless, Dipper then said, while crying: "They were yelling at us, Mabel! We didn't do anything! We just saved grunkle Stan and they were the ones that pushed you and Gideon in the portal." Gideon said: "He's got a point. You two did pushed us inside, let me guess, you two will say that we were the ones that jumped in and we could've been killed and then you two will scream very loudly in our faces for the rest of the evening." My parents had no words, but after a few seconds of staring at us, my mother said: "Well then, using magic now I see, I guess you are correct, and we were correct aswell, if you two would have not jumped in, you two were safe and not suffering with monsters or whatever was in there. All we know is that you two would have been up here, safe and sound, without coming down and be stranded in another dimension." Me and Gideon got a little pissed. My dad said: "Well, It's not my fault for having naughty children with rude and disgracefull friends that uses cheap magic. And if you two kept hiding from this 'rich man'. I'm going to make you come out and apologize for what you two did." I kept saying that it was a misunderstanding and me and Gideon didn't do anything and that Mr. Northwest was the one to blame, but nothing, my dad kicked me and Gideon out and I saw Dipper and Pacifica being dragged to my room, through the window. Gideon floated me up to see what happened through the triangular window that looks exactly like Bill, I saw my dad locking the door and Dipper and Pacifica couldn't escape, they didn't even saw me through the window.

Me and Gideon both walked, hoping that none of the soildiers or Mr. Northwest saw us. I was walking, being as quiet as posible, and then both of us went into the forest to hide. I started to cry quietly, and sat by a tree. Gideon tried to comfort me by saying: "It's okay Mabel, as long as we're toghether, nothing can stop us, it's going to be okay, Northwest- Pines Mystery Hunters, remember?" He held out his hand to help me up and I exepted it, with a smile and we kept wandering around the forest. Then, bad luck hitted us and gotten caught by Mr. Northwest himself. He smiled and said: "Well well well, looks like you two lost your smartness." And then he dragged us to the Northwest Mansion. Mr. Northwest started: "Alright you two, since Gideon had been loyal to me for a couple of years, I decided you, young man, to have two options, one is to join me and the girl will be spared andeveryone in this town will be well, suffering through my punishments, or two is that you refuse to join and this girl over here will be dead. What do you say? The town or Mabel?" Gideon looked scared, he doesn't know what to do, also, we were both tied up and Gideon got his ambulet in Mr. Northwest's room. Gideon doesn't know what to do but said: "I- I need time to think, just give me a few days to think and I'll give you the answer." Mr. Northwest then said: "Fine. I'll give you 4 days to think and you could stay in here until you've chose your desision. You can have your old room back now, Gideon." I asked: "So do I stay here aswell?" Mr. Northwest then replied: "Fine. There's a few spare blankets at that cuboard." He then untie us and let us go. Gideon said: "Well this is a good chance to get my ambulet back and to not be around your parents. As long as my dad doesn't get to that basement, we'll be fine." I felt a little scared, a Northwest coming over to my house is fine butme coming over to a Northwest's mansion is really scary. I went over to Gideon's room and tried to call Dipper in there, but no answer. My dad must've taken Dipper and Pacifica's phones. I aaked Gideon: "Say, what are you going to choose?" Gideon replied: "Nither. I can't loose the town or you. So I guess while we're in here, we'll both get my ambulet and try to explain to my dad about my desision." I said: "Okay. But where is Mr. Northwest's room exactly?" Gideon said: "He has many rooms but when something is as valuable as my ambulet is in the third floor, fourth corridor, and second door. Inside is one hundred safes, but we are looking for an ambulet that is in the one that says A and teal blue." I said: "Wow. How come you still remember after you spend like, so many weeks in my place?" Gideon replied: "It's been a habit of mine, I could already name 2 floors that have 4 corridors with 100 doors when I was like 1." We both talked for a few hours and a maid went in the room for dinner, the plate has a very fancy looking fish that to me it was nothing. The maid then said: "I guess you kids don't like the food. Well, it's all Mr. Northwest's orders, sorry for that I had to treat you like this, I know you two are stressed on the options Mr. Northwest gave you, Gideon. Me and the other maids and also butlers are suffering from Mr. Northwest's orders and always dreamed of being free. Out in the real world not doing chores." Me and Gideon were suprised but I said, with determination: "Don't worry, miss. We will find a way to get you and the other maids and butlers to get out of here." She smiled and said: "Thank you, I could always count on you two kids. And you won't have to call me 'miss'. My name is Isebella, but just call me Izzie for short." Gideon said: "Alright, Izzie." We both then ate the food, to be honest, it was terible, it tasted like how Gideon described it when we were at the shack.

We both settled down while Izzie got out of the room. I got uncomfotable on the floor so I asked: "Hey, I kinda feel uncomfotable on the floor. So can I sleep with you, again?" Gideon said: "Okay, I kinda feel more comfortable with you." I jumped up to his bed, and Gideon is correct, it is quite nice to have eachother very close. All I remember that night was I was sleeping warmly and very comfortable with my most favorite partner.

Hi guys! Was I gone long? I am still making fanart for the next generation of Gravity Falls. This story is kinda short (becuz its only over 1200 words) but I took 2 hours to type this story in VietNam (cuz I live there in real life actually). And anyways, stay positive!