Don't know, don't care

Another day at the Mystery Museum and I went downstairs for breakfast. Ford said: "Your parents are visiting, they said that they are worried you and Dipper would be hurt or worse, killed" I was shocked, It's not like I hate them but they anoy me sometimes. I hope Dipper won't be hurt because my parents are very protective. And maybe they won't bother me with Gideon, or they will.

I checked Northest Manor to see if Dipper and Gideon are still fighting. And the answer is yes, yes they are fighting. Gideon didn't even bother listening to Dipper which made it a little bit funny.

I got home and asked Ford when are my parents coming. And the answer is tommorow afternoon. I got a bit shocked. But when it is 12:30 am, Gideon called. He said to meet in his room. I was still tired but I washed my face, get dressed and went to Northwest Manor.

I went to the door, it was unlocked. Then got through hundreds of floating guards and finaly went to Gideon's room after a long walk up the stairs. I asked Gideon why did he called me this late and pointed a candle up the window. Someone has doodled a wheel with Bill in the middle of the wheel. Outside where ten signs resebling people around town, the creepy thing is that it was drawn by a red marker that has the color of cold stains of blood in the eternal Hell. It freaked us out because it was drawn on a window and when we tried to rub it off, the doodle couldn't get off the window, it was stuck. We talked about it when it was 1:30 am. I said that I should go home and that my parents will be visiting.

I barely want to get up but Dipper woke me, that night of course I didn't get much sleep and when I came down for breakfast, our parents are here. We asked them why are they here this early and our mom said: "We were worried you two would be hurt so we came here good thing in the morning, we wanted to wake you up when we were done making breakfast but it looks like you two woke up early. And Mabel, why do you look so tired? Did you read books in the middle of the night again?" I wanted to lie but I said the truth: "Sorry but I woke up at midnight to pick up a phonecall from my friend and he wanted to show me a very creepy un-scrubbable doodle that was drawn by red blood coloured marker. It was interesting because, well I-I...I picked up a book that has so many spells, monsters and most of them are true and this town here usualy see them. But me and my friend  was able to defeat them because I got the third and he got the second, we are still on the hunt for the first one though" Then I showed them the journal, they looked through and gigled, my dad said: "Oh Mabel, you sure have an imagination. This book was probably thrown away of how stupid it is"

I had no words, they didn't belive me. But when they turn to Ford, they said: "You should make sure our sweet Mabel doesn't get crazy" Me and Dipper were shoked but Ford said: "Trust me, all of the weirdness in this very town is real and you shouldn't say that she is crazy just because of the paranormal wierdness in this town, so if you don't belive me, read these newspapers and see for yourselves" It was perfect, my mom and dad always belive in newspapers and when they looked through them and was in shock that I was in them, and said: "How? How can these monsters be here? And Mabel can you take us and Dipper to see this friend of yours" I said: "Dipper completly despise him so I think he will stay here" They nodded and got ready to go to Northwest Manor.

When they saw Gideon's house, they were in shock to see it was gigantic. I knocked and Gideon opened the door and said: "Hello Mabel, Mister and Misses Pines, I'm Gideon Northwest, part of the third most richest family in America. You must be shocked by that, everyone I met is shocked." My parents were of course shocked but just nodded to him. I showed the way to Gideon's room and they were tired when we made it. He showed them around and that un-cleanable doodle of that wheel. They tested to clean it and it doesn't work. They opened the window and tried cleaning it from the outside but it doesn't work either. So they belived us and Gideon, being the gentlmen he is, offer them tea with his ambulet and that made my parents impresed by the unusual magic. I told them that he gave me the name "Mabel" for a nickname and they were suprised he was here.

After an hour of talking we asked my parents if they now understand the magic in Gravity Rises. They said : "If we don't know we don't care, if we did, it doesn't matter." We were a little shocked but we just nodded. When we left, I felt a little strange. I never seen my parents act this nice towards him before, because they usualy act rude towards Gideon when I was little.

We got home and Dipper said that he was glad to see them safe. But at the Museum, I was always thinking about what my parents said back at the manor. If they don't know they don't care. If they knew, it doesn"t matter. What could it posibly mean?

Hi guys! I finnaly finished the test week and I don't have school on Monday, Tuesday and Wenesday! Wow, three days of no school, that's amazing. Anyways, stay positive everyone!