Moonshine troubles

Gideon and I both got caught by the US gouverment.When we got on theytied us in one of the seats in the helicopter.One of them said: "You kids just make yourselves comfortable, watch some reality shows.Don't even try to eascape, especialy you Northwest". We kind of got suprised, how are you suposed to be comfortable when you were dragged on a helicopter. I still am suprised but Gideon said: "You know I still have magic!Once I get this rope of you are going to meet death".I was tied but when I notised that I happen to stole some scisors from the desk back at the Mystery Museum. I managed to scavaged my pocket and found the scisors and cut us free. We were going to use our magic but we arived to our destination. Once the gouverment dragged us down, we meet Pacifica Pleasure.

The whole time it was Pacifica's plan to get rid of us.We also met up with Ford,Melody,Robbie and Wendy all tied up.They were calling for our help.Even Wendy called!Even though she hates us. We got yo the point where we use our journals and Gideon's ambulet.

The gouverment was under Pacifica's control,our friends are tied up,Bill is waiting for Gideon to make a deal,basicly we are a bit out numbered.I told Gideon the plan: "So here's the plan that is probably going to work.I distract Pacifica.You save my friends and uncle.We work toghether.Defeat Pacifica.".Gideon nodded and we followed the plan.I distract Pacifica with the Dipper is going to be here soon talk and Gideon went and untie Ford, Melody,Robbie and Wendy.Pacifica notised imedietly and send out her gouverment agents. We got out our journals, Robbie's got a guitar, Ford got out his flamethrower and Wendy got out her axe.

We jumped out and fought the gouverment with our wepons and journal magic. I hope we don't get in trouble for fighting the US gouverment. Bill disapered, for some reason.We still are confused and a bit worried for the fact Bill was gone. In the meantime we totally beat up those gouberment agents when I was fighting them a blue light was holding a lot of the gouverment agents and I instantly knew that it was Gideon holding them. I found Pacifica floating agresively aswell. Then I went to find Gideon. When I found him he was crying and he has a few scars on his legs and his arm is bleeding. Then he dropped Pacifica and she ran of with the gouverment agents. Finnaly we went home safely with the others behind us, when we got home we bandage ourselves up,I had to help Gideon because the scars look like it hurt realy badly.

When we finished badaging ourselves Wendy went home with a small smile to us. I think after that expirience she has chaged a little. Me and Gideon went to my room and went to bed because fighting gouverment agents is very exausting.

Hi guys,sorry but I have to upload a little less because I have a test coming up so sorry.But I hope you stay pacient for the next ones. Stay positive