Please brother,It's for love

I don't know how 8 days has past and I haven't killed myself. Gideon already got another punishment of being messy all the time. I had to wait 16 more days for Gideon to come out. But........... Dipper is comming the next day and I need to be happy to see him not in a very bad mood or Dipper might get worried. So I figured that if I smiled for 16 days so when Gideon is free I won't be sad anymore and Dipper wouldn't even notise. The next day, everyone was excited to see Dipper. The bus arrived, eberyone introduced themselves and also Dipper hugged me and told how much he misses me. When he got to the museum I was glad he didn't notise my smile was fake. He setted up his things, put up his posters and stickers and went to explore the shack. Later it was lunch time, he wanted to hear what adventures I had when I was in here. Of course we didn't said that we fought the gouverment and was glad those scars healed. We just told him that we went to a show of a girl named Pacifica and said nothing about Gideon.

When Dipper finished eating he went upstairs and fell asleep. It was the perfect time to have a little visit to the Northwest masion.I jumped to Gideon's only window into his room and opened it very quietly so no one would come and check on Gideon. I saw that I was inturupting Gideon's sleep, objects were flying dangerously. I saw that someone was coming so I climbed out imedietly. I heard Gideon's dad screaming at him for being such a disgace from his family. I felt bad and felt a touch on my shoulder. It was Dipper he was fake sleeping to see were I was going when he saw me having very sweaty arms that isn't the normal sweaty arms he sees every single day. He asked: "Why were you at this guy's mansion? Are you on a secret mission? If you are you should invite me." I was crying, admitting everything that has happened during the month that I spend.

He was shoked although I didn't realy tell him everything, I still didn't admit the fact Gideon confessed. He said: "Mabel...........that.... is......amazing. Now why are you sneaking into his mansion. I don't even know the reason." I said: "It...it...It's for..........don't stop me please. Please brother, It's for love. Don't tell Ford." He was shoked again but nodded and went of.

I quickly opened the window and jumped down. Gideon was suprised to see me but he didn't sentme to leave, but instead a hug of relief. He was also crying but seemed to be tears of hapiness and not out of sadnness. He was worried about me, even more than anyone in my life. I had no other options other than hugging him back. I realy missed him. I would be here all day but I had to leave, I told him that Dipper is here finnaly and I got realy worried about him. Then in the evening, I climbed up the window, gave him a final goodbye while smiling at him then I went back to the museum happier than ever.

Hi guys! I kinda got distracted on solving the mysteries in Gravity Falls and thinking of a good plot for the next part of this fanfiction so yeah don't mind me. Bye guys and stay positive!