Rescuing our Mabel

Thank you for more than 200 reads and 1# on Staypositve and Ilovethis. 🎉🎊🎆✨😆

Gideon's talking
It was a rainy day, I still can't find Mabel. The others are worried but not as worried as me. I kept hoping the rain would stop, and a few minutes later, it did. I was suprised, did I gain more powers during the Nightmare Realm incedent or is it a cuoencedence? Whatever, I went outside and went into the woods. I looked, even all I see is trees, I still tried to find Mabel. I peeked through some trees and found my dad and has Mabel hostage. I figured he'll be at the Northwest Manor trying to convice her to give him the third journal, but luckily Ford has all three. I thought of going myself but figured It'll be to risky if I don't have some backup. So I ran back to the museum. I told everyone what I saw. Melody, Robbie, Stan and Ford stayed if there are more soldiers. Ford sugested to hold on to the journals and hide them in the seceret basement in the vending machine. And me, Dipper and Pacifica all headed to Northwest Manor. I felt chills to be back, but I can't just leave. I quickly floated everyone to my dad's 'We need to talk' room he setted for me once. And heard my dad say: "Look Pines, if you don't give me the journal now, I swear I'm killing your family and my own son." Mabel is very uncautious but stayed a little awake when my father said that. I quikly floated eberyone under the window when my father was checking if anyone is spying on them. I floated everyone up when it was safe. We all listened to my dad talk and shout for a while and we did not want to hear what we have heard. He was shouting curse words at her, which made Mabel cry, a lot.

After a long amount of time. Finnally my dad left the room to go down to the first floor for lunch. We quickly went inside through the window grabbed Mabel and quickly floated down and ran quickly back to the museum. Mabel was uncautious, but after an hour she gained her cautiousness. She hugged us with saying no words at all. She was crying, on my shoulder. The others hugged her back.
*********
While Mabel was happily back. Mr. Northwest found out that Mabel was gone. He was so angry, he broke a pen right next to him (keyword: a pen). After that he thought of a way to kidnap all of them. After that, he said: "This will be perfect."

Hey guys, sorry for a short chapter. I gotta say thank you, for reading. Goodbye everyone and remember to always stay positve!💟🌌💝🎉🎊🎆✨🌠😆