Dying to love you

Gideon was still panicking and I was still taking care of him. But when he fell asleep and objects started flying around, I heard Bill's horrifying whispers saying that Gideon won't live for long. My parents were eager to be put down while I was weeping over Gideon. I didn't belive Bill at first, but he whispered I know everything, and I was doing this for the deal. I froze, that hit me hard. I want him to wake up, he did and said that he heard everything. He said that with tears in his eyes, I hope those aren't his last final words. My only hope was the journal, I looked and looked but nothing! I wish I had the others. Gideon said: "Well, looks like I'm going to die if I don't take the d-deal... But I'm already dying, dying to love you~" I said in shock: "How can you flirt with me if your dead? There's got to be some other way then to just, give up....." I felt tears started forming in my eyes, I couldn't do anything to my dying partner and my parents are probably yell at me because I didn't help them down when Gideon was sleeping.

I can't see my one friend like this, I started feeling even more than friends, I started falling for him. I just want to do anything I could to save him but I don't have the other journals, I saw his tears were blood and he started coughing out blood aswell. Before Gideon died, he said his last words: "Mabel, I just want to say, I love you." I hugged him and said: "I love you too, Gideon." Then a flash of light burst through the hug and Gideon felt healthy. I am not sure what happened so we went to ask Ford. He was the one that write the journals after all.... Ford said that the cure was true love and he didn't write that in the journal. I was just happy Gideon was okay.

**********

Well since they broke the curse I just have to think of something more imposible for them, after all, that deal needed to be agreed. Ahahahaha." Everything was going perfect for Bill in the mindscape.

************** *****

Hi guys, I had to keep this one a little short. Sorry! But also sorry for not mentioning the Northwests, the Pleasants and I didn't mention Mabel's parents much, didn't I. Well, bye and stay positive!