Ambulet stealing

I woke up and I blushed imedietly because, Gideon is super close to me. I got out of bed and turned off the loud alarm clock Gideon has, I'm suprised he didn't woke up. He then woke up after I turned his alarm clock. The clock said 4: 30 and I thought WHAT? I litteraly just slept for 5 hours. It's summer, why does Gideon had to wake up this early? When I thought of that, Gideon said: "Morning Mabel! I guess you're not used to the fact I wake up at 4 o'clock in the morning." I said: "Well, that explains the yawning everytime you come over at the Mystery Museum to talk when you just woke up in here. It kinda feels wierd you don't read my mind anymore." Gideon nodded. We both came down, I followed Gideon because his room was in like the third floor. The dinning room is huge compare to mine. I sat down feeling very lonely and asked: "Why do you eat fancy breakfast in a gigantic dinning room alone?" Gideon replied: "My parents have many duties to attend and right now they're at the mud flap factory to check on the factory's daily day and try to fix it." I said: "You still talk fancy. I don't really feel like eating uh.... whatever this fancy breakfast is so I'm just going to ditch it and leave it on the table." Gideon then said: " I agree but you can't leave it like that! You have to bring it to the food bin yourself!" I said: "Well I guess I don't want to be in trouble then." I scrape of the food in the plate to the fancy food bin the dinning room has and put the plate in the fancy plate holder in the kitchen. I asked Gideon: "Do you really go through all of this every day?" He replied: "Yeah, now that I thought about it. Living your life is a lot more relaxing than living mine." I followed Gideon to his room and when we got in, I said: "Hey, since your parents aren't home, why not get your ambulet back. When we are done, we can hide it in your pocket." Gideon said: "I guess a little stealing would teach my father a little lesson, plus the ambulet is mine."

We both sneeked into the room Gideon told last night and then when we opened the door, I was suprised on how there is so many safes and colors. Gideon whispered: "Quickly! Or else my dad comes home early!" I found the safe Gideon mention last night and found the ambulet, I gave it to Gideon then snuck it into his pocket. When we're done, we quickly and quietly ran to Gideon's room. We jumped onto the bed and sighed with relief that we didn't get caught. I said: "I'm glad that the ambulet is finnaly with the right person to keep it" Gideon replied: "Yeah, now he won't boss the butlers, maids and guards with it. All though he probably will blame us when he finds out but I guess we can sneek out of here by hiding, this place is preety big and there's a lot of hiding places." We both laugh while planning what will we do if Mr. Northwest would find out that the ambulet is gone. We talked until it was lunchtime, we both ditched the food and politely and suspiciously dumped the food in the food bin in the kitchen, again. Mr and Mrs. Northwest are back and didn't check their prescious treasures. We both were in Gideon's room most of that night, when Izzie came in with dinner, we get to talk a bit with her. When she left, we both did what we did last night, sleeping toghether. I got happy on the fact Mr. Northwest didn't find out about the robery and that we finnaly got the ambulet back, the only magic we have on us.

**********************

While Mabel and Gideon were both at the Northwest Manor, Dipper and Pacifica were stuck in their bedroom. Dipper had no hope that Mabel and Gideon will have a place to stay since they are both banned from the museum. Pacifica just cried because the only furthest place they can go is the bathroom. Mabel and Dipper's parents were strict on the two children, they watched everywhere the two go and if they went outside, GROUNDED! And they both ground them with no dinner or lunch or breakfast for 4 weeks. Ford tried to talk some sence into them but no use, same goes to Stan. Melody and Robbie both tried once but the two adults just made fun of them. The museum got bored without the children playing and having adventures. Waddles was also trapped in the bedroom. The whole intire shack was also wondering, where are Gideon and Mabel staying? Most of them guessed the forest, some of them guessed the town's streets, but none of them guessed the exact place they were staying, which is Northwest Manor that they all doubt the two would be in.

Hello! You all know that this part is a little short, again. But the reason I updated is when my ranks gone up is because is that I have a new part, but they gone down a week after. By the by, you remember my bro Andy? Yeah, vietnamese people talked differently and I got confused, he is actually my cousin. Anyways, bye and stay positive!