Play the part

Me and Gideon got up and raced down the stairs,Melody got us some breakfast,she is still tired that the museum was a mess last night.We sat down by the table and ate breakfast.I asked Gideon: "Do you realy have to go soon?I kinda got used of you being here.Can you stay another night?".Gideon said,with a little flash of blush :"You got obsessed with me,aren't you now Pines?Well my dad would yell to the whole town when he got suspicious.So another night wouldn't mind.Also the fact I hate rich people food".I am glad that Ford was in the gift shop when Gideon said that first bit otherwise Ford will have to cut his hand off for saying that and for blushing aswell.It is true that I got obsessed with him.I just said: "I'm happy that your staying.".I kind of dropped the smile when I saw Wendy.I don't have that crush for Robbie anymore but seeing her still makes me uncomfortable. I said to Wendy :"Robbie is on break at the moment.But still,you can hang out at the check out to wait for him." When I notised that I am still eating ceareal when Gideon didn't even bother talking and finished his bowl.I quickly finish the ceareal and put the bowl on top of Gideon's so Melody can wash it later.Robbie went out of the staff room and went to his girlfriend. We got discusted when they flirt and silently went to the attic.

When we got there,I told Gideon: "My brother is going to show up in 11 days so I'm excited for him to be here.It's kinda weird to have my brother to be my only friend back at California but now I found you so I'm not realy that lonely anymore.Since your the person that gave me my nickname".I looked at Gideon and saw a small tear coming down his face and his hands are covering his eyes.He said:"Do you know how I miss you?When I came to Gravity Rises it's like restarting my life.I can't live without you.Not even when I was in my new room.I became heartless.Nothing can realy cheer me up but I said to myself Since I lost my best friend I just fake my smiles and play the part in my life.You know how that feels,to be replaced by your friend's sibling.Be forgotten until now?But I forgive you since I have a crush on yo-I mean because your my friend."Then I laughed and said:" Now you have to play the part of having a crush on me.Don't worry I've known the whole time.I kind of like you back.Just don't tell anyone that not even my twin brother when he gets here."I don't know why but his face has gone bright red."I'm so stupid.Don't tell anyone about it.Not even your own brother.Did I tell you how I got you out of Pacifica's hands?I admitted that I liked you in there......"Gideon has now officialy bacame a living tomato.But I was shocked on how Pacifica let me free because of a confession.I went pink.

We got ourselves washed our faces,Gideon's face was as hot as an oven to be honest.Then we heard a small knock on the door.It was the intire US gouverment.We got down and saw Ford talking to them with Melody mumbling that we are going to die, Robbie was with Wendy leaning towards the wall, crossing their arms.We asked what was going on and they grabbed our hands, dragged us to their helicopters and flew of leaving Ford,Melody,and Robbie worrying while Wendy calmed them down.

Suprise!;D.Sorry for the cliff hanger there but I got a little tired and my brother is teasing me about the fact no one reads my stories but that is because my stories are a little new. Anyways stay positive!