Hatred of the twin

It was 8:00 am in the morning and I feel great but Dipper seemed to be stabbing his pen into his bed. I asked what was he doing and said that it was just an awful dream he just had last night. I went to the door and said: "Aren't you coming for breakfast? C'mon Melody promised pancakes!" He said he'll be down in a minute so I rushed down the stairs for breakfast.

***********

Dipper was sitting in silence, still thinking about yesterday. Then he whispered something with hatred: "I couldn't belive that Mabel has fallen in love in one month I was gone! I do not want to lose my sister at all! If only I could just sneak in and give him a peice of my mind! Oh wait a minute...... I can". He went to breakfast with a small evil grin on his face.

***************

I went to Dipper going outside and said: " Hey Dipper! Where are you going? There's leftover pancakes! Aren't you going to eat them, Dipper?". I can't get the thought of Dipper not being his usual self. He said he is already full. Strage, he just ate one plate when at home he eats four. I just wonder where was he going so I asked: "By the way Dipper, where are you going?" He said: " Uh.....to explore around Gravity Rises. You don't have to worry about me! I'll be fine!". I belived him and let him go out to explore.

**************

Dipper ran to the Northwest manion and jumped up the window. He made sure no one was there and as soon as he was sure Gideon's dad got in. He said: "A good thing that you were behaving just 16 more days as long as there is no one in this room or else I had to force you to corupt that girl's brain with that ambulet". Dipper was quiet and wait untill he left. Then when he left Dipper jumped inside the room and Gideon was a little confused on how Dipper knew his adress and who even is this child screaming in his room then Dipper went quiet, and Gideon was glad about it. Then Dipper said with his breath: "Hah!, you scared of me? You realy need to come to your senses when you mess with the Pines family mister!" Gideon thought Realy Mabel? Your brother thinks I'm afraid of him? But the answer to the question will be hardly. After he thought of that he said: "Heh, Dipper Pines, what did I even do to bring you climbing into my window to insult me or did you just came here for no reason." Dipper was shocked, it was like he read his mind but before he even said anything Gideon floated Dipper out of his window and Dipper landed on the cold ice. Dipper ran home, still angry about Gideon and that he got kicked out.

*************

When I saw Dipper came in I was a little shocked on how he did just a small stroll around town to adventure and came home this late! It was like he went on a roller coaster 10 times in a row. I went to see if Dipper was okay but he ignored me. I hope he is okay.

Hi guys! Yeah this part was just a first meeting of Dipper and Gideon that my cousins insisted to make. Of course, they said that they will not get along well and I loved the idea. Anyways I hope you injoy this peice and remember to stay positive everyone!