Panic for the world

I can't belive that Mr. Northwest found out that Ford has the journals! I hope he doesn't find out where he hid it. I heard a yell that said "How in the world that two of the Pines has those journals! Did one of them write those?" It was Mr. Northwest oviously. He guessed the truth! Ford did wrote those! We had to warn him but had to wait until Mr. Northwest goes away. He said curse words we didn't want to hear about my family and his own son. A few minutes later, he finaly goes away and ran to the museum as quickly as posible, trying not to bump into eachother while we ran. When we got to the museum, I quikly typed the code in the vending machine and ran down the dark stairs without a light. We ran to the elevator, Dipper pressed the button to basement floor 3 and ran out of the elevator when we got down. We passed the portal and we finaly found my great uncle fixing the controls. We were tired, but it was worth the trouble running here without getting caught by anyone in the museum. I said: "Mr. Northwest found out about who got the first journal by summoning 'you know who'" Ford was in shock but said: "At least he didn't find this basement" We sighed in releif but Gideon said: "All I know is that he will send soildiers in 3, 2, 1 and.." We heard some footsteps above us, Gideon used his ambulet again. We all panicked again. Dipper said: "What do we do? They'll probably pignap Waddles!" Pacifica continued: "I'll probably be an ugly abomination!" Gideon said: "Is anyone forgetting we will be slaves of a demon?!" I said: "What's so awful about hard work?" Gideon sighed and said: "Bill will put a spell that will make you act just like him. That means all you wear everyday must be yellow. When Bill just did the spell, you act like yourself but with his powers, a minute later you started haunting people's dreams, an hour later you corupt people's mind, a day later, you make deals with people, a week later,.... You are fully acting like Bill." We all gasped and panicked if Mr. Northwest ever finds this basement.

Ford asked: "Did Mr. Northwest ever shook Bill's hand when he made the deal?" Gideon nodded. Ford said: "This isn't good, Aha! When this portal activates it will suck all of the gravity in Gravity Rises 'hot spots' that means if the soildiers or Mr. Northwest comes close to them, they will float in the air, when the countdown has less time, the more powerful the portal is." I said: "Did you fixed it yet, Ford?" Ford nodded then he activates it making me, Dipper, Gideon, Pacifica and Ford float in the air. We heard the soildiers screaming and calling for help multible times. It worked! All of us high- fived eachother with joy in succes. But we dropped down 2 minutes later and we all panicked again. We hope the countdown will be down faster so that we could get Stanley to help us protect all of the journals or else it's the end of the world.

Sorry that I had to keep this one short. I got inspiration from Imortal Pines. Shout out to the creator of that cool universe! Anyways, remember to always stay positive!