Mission: Escape the manor!

I suggest playing the music above when Mabel and Gideon are running away from the manor. This story may look like a sound affect musical.🤗😂😋🤭😁😅. (Emotion of emoji: Just laughing then said: "Omg, this is too much Doge the dog's DUN DUN DUUUUUN! Lolz.") Now, let's get back to the story.

- Anna♍🌈♥️💟🦄🌼🍫🔮🎲📝🇻🇳♀️

I woke up at 5: 02 am and found Gideon, at the window, again. He turned over to me when I saw him, and said: "Today is the day to decide, and escape...."

I said: "Don't worry, we got it all figured out, remember? We'll go to the shortest shortcut in this place to get around these pilars and dead ends." He nodded. I asked: "When do you get to make the desision?" Gideon said: "Tonight......."

I said: "Well, just confront him like confronting a ghost!"
Gideon said: "Like when we litterally had a rodeo show with an actuall ghost." I said: "Exactly!" I just relized that it took us 50 minutes defeating the ghost while the party at the manor his hosting. We both sighed and said: "This is going to be a disaster...."

We both looked at the table and there is a plate of eddible breakfast and a note that said 'Off to clean the guest room, enjoy the meal! -Izzie.' We both ate breakfast and came downstairs, the guards are still there guarding the door.  We both decided to explore the seceret room we found in the painting, and the place we found out the manor was built on top of a graveyard.

We both explored the room, and stay away from the grave fragments, of course. We found some old photos of the horrible things the Northwests did, some old diaries, and a piece of paper that said 'Son of the great grandson of the 'founder' of Gravity Rises will be different from the other Northwests.'

We freaked out, Gideon said, out of shock: "That note is talking about me......" I putted the paper and the diaries we both found in my jacket's pockets, I'm glad that the diaries are super small. We explored the place even more, and found another paper that said 'Trust No One' We weren't that shocked about that one, but shocked about the next paper we found, it said 'Mabel Pines, Gideon Northwest, Dipper Pines and Pacifica Pleasure will be an unstopable group of friends, with magic and happiness.'