A 'happy' family

It was strange yesterday, I got to meet a cosmic axolotl with my partner that I fell hard for. My parents were still angry at me and the others, they are even mad at Ford! I got downstairs and I get to talk with Stan for a little. He was actually visiting Ford because of the post card Ford sent, Ford was having problems with Bill and he needed someone to hide journal 1. But when Ford showed him the portal, he fell inside and threw the journal to Ford. After a few minutes, my mom and dad called for a family meeting at lunch. I got to the dinning table and sat next to Gideon, they have to get my friends over there too. My mom started: "So we all know that Mabel and her friend there, fell into the dangerous portal Ford built, right?" Everyone said no while Stan was confused. My dad said: "Don't be silly everyone, we all know that we won't do such a thing. And it was all Ford and the children's fault. Ford built the portal and the children wanted to go down into that basement of yours, Stanford." Dipper said: "We needed it to free grunkle Stan and to keep the soildiers and a crazy lunatic rich man ocupied, and I think we're becoming slaves of a triangle demon that watches us if the soildiers or the man catches us." My mom said: "What does a portal have to do with this?" I said: "To make them float off the ground, but now I think we're in trouble since the portal isn't on at the moment. But, we have all three journals and Gideon and Pacifica's ambulets, Gideon uses his ambulet more often so he got the control of his, Pacifica only uses the ambulet for reading minds and float things." My dad said: "Magic? That's dangerous for all of you! Who knows what would happen? You know the last time you mess with magic and got stuck inside a portal that leads to whatever is in there!" Gideon got angry again and said, trying to be calm: "Look Mr. Pines, I litteraly defeated a gigantic pirate ship with hundreds of pirates trying to feed us to time sharks and me and Mabel got some helpfull notes out of the senceable questions we asked from a cosmic  axolotl. And we were fine!"

They went silent and then my dad finnaly talked: "You two are just lucky, the second time will lead to painfull consequenses. Mark my words, you are all going to die with magic on your path." Pacifica said: "But Mabel has been using magic for two months, Dipper was the only new one. And me and Gideon have been using magic for years, but I use my ambulet a little less so the oldest is the most powerfull, I guess." My mom said: "You guess? Those words don't make it official. There is no way that four of you are using magic!" Ford burst in and said: "ENOUGH! Look, these kids are capable of using my journals, they have been using magic for a little while now, Dipper is the one who doesn't have any so I have to train him aslong as his sister and friends. They're going to be fine." My parents left and went upstairs.

That was strange, but Ford asked me and Gideon: "You two did a great job on getting info of Bill. Now we can do some research. I might know his weakness and I think it is not a myth or legend, but actualy real." Me and Gideon lighted our eyes and followed Ford into the basement. Ford looked at Gideon's notes and we started to think. Sixty degrees that come in threes, I said that it was Bill being a triangle with 60°, Watches within birch trees, Gideon said that It's a way of Bill watching all of us, Saw his own dimesion burn, Ford said it was a part of Bill's history, his thirst of power made him burn everyone and everything in his dimesion, he burned his parents and all of his friends and everyone he'd ever knew. Misses home, and can't return, one of Bill's history, he saw his dimension allmost breaking and everything changed, his friends, well some of them survived Bill's anger fires and are now his hencmaniacs. Trying to break free out of that corupted place and make Earth's galaxy his home. Says he's happy. He's a liar. We all knew that he was hiding his real emotions by lying. Blaming the areson for the fire. We have no clue on what it means. If he wants to shirk the blame, He'll have to invoke my name. We all guess the axolotl is telling the future now and Bill has to say the axolotl's name? One way to obsolve his crime, A different form, a different time, the axolotl is definitely telling the future and when we defeat him, he'll come back? We are not sure.

Ford said: "Well, now we covered most of the poem and know a few clues. We must be close to something that Bill must be hiding for a long long time ago." We both nodded at Ford, hoping that he is right.

*******
While the three were down in the basement, Dipper and Pacifica had a little chat with the Pines twin's parents. The parents both yelled at them but Dipper and Pacifica managed to aregue back, but it was hopeless, the two started crying, hoping that the parents stopped and the soildiers and Mr. Northwest would go away forever, and not coming back, they also wished that they won't become slaves of a demon.

Hi guys, in this part, the end is just confusion, sadness and dispear. Sorry for that, by the by, Stan was just in the living room watching Ducktective and not hearing anything. And I had to keep this one a bit shorter than the others I usualy post. Bye and stay positive!