Stanley, the new mayor

I woke up and still has dried tears on my face from crying yesterday. I went to look at the table next to me, there was a note, it said 'Went for a walk, be back in a bit. -Gideon'
Dipper was still sleeping, Pacifica's probably downstairs by now. I woke up Dipper and then Waddles jumped up to lick his face. We went down for breakfast and Pacifica is already at the table. Melody said: "Gideon already had his pancakes, at 5:26, too!" I looked at the clock and It's 7:26, he had breakfast TWO hours ago. We ate our pancakes and went to the living room, Stan had the remote first, watching 'Baby fights' I want to change the channel but, Stan hid the remote! Dipper said: "Stan, can we change the channel, please?" Stan said: "No, but you could change locations, your blocking the TV!" Dipper moved away and then said: "Sorry, Stan." At that moment, Gideon came home, I went to the front door to greet him, Gideon looked like he's been running, not walking. I asked: "You said you were going for a walk and you looked like you went running." Gideon replied: "I was but, well, I think you should check the news." Dipper then yelled: "Stan already has the remote hidden!" Gideon then lifted Stan and the remote was right on the chair. I ran and took the remote.

I changed the channel to the news, and heard Stan said: "THIS IS EVEN MORE BORING THAN FORD TEACHING MATH!" Then Ford yelled from the vending machine: "HEY, IT'S EDUCATIONAL!" Then all of us watched the news, it said: "Attention people of Gravity Rises, The mayor had recently died *sniff* We could never forget the moments he had been there, so we're throwing an election, we haven't done that in 102 years. Meet at the Town Hall if you want to participate, or watch, at 12:00. And now, the weather,....." What? The mayor died? I asked Gideon: "Did you knew the mayor died or something?" Gideon replied with a nod, and said: "It's not just that, but this is a good chance of my dad litterally entering one of his favorite servant, or more pacificly, my most hated servant, he treats me too much like a prince." Pacifica asked: "Isn't that Jim Fancington?" Gideon nodded. Dipper said: "Jim Fancington? Weird name! If I had a name like that, I'll have to throw myself in the dump!" Gideon said: "It's not his real name, It's what my dad calls him, his real name is Jimmy Erlisto the third." Dipper said: "That's even weirder! And his siblings got the name too?" Pacifica replied: "Yes, It's very hard to tell them apart." I said: "I do hope people don't vote for him." Dipper said: "Yeah! Also, what time is it?" I looked at the clock, I said: "8:04. We still have plenty of time."

We all went to the attic and did our own things.

******
The kids all left the remote on the floor, Stan was going to pick it up, but he heard something pop, It was the lightbulb at the kitchen. Stan went to buy new lightbulbs, when he went to check out, Robbie's friends were behind him and were making fun of him, Stan got mad and tried to attack them but security surrounded him, Stan had a smoke bomb ready but it didn't work when he threw it, turns out, it was expired about 30 years ago. Stan got into a fight with security, and came home with bruises. He went to replace the lightbulb but Ford was ahead of him. Ford said: "Oh, Stanley, the lightbulb popped so I went and made a new one, this will last for 10000 years and it will make your skin softer if you get close." The kids who watched Ford loved the lightbulb, Stan threw away the new normal lightbulbs in the trash. The rest of the morning was just Stan watching the kids having fun with Ford, out of jealousy.
*****
It's 11:45 and we're all getting ready for Town Hall. My parents are going aswell, we all got in the car, and got to Town Hall for the election participants. Sheriff Blubbs and Deputy Durland, explained the rules, It's just the person that can count to 10, catch their own shadow, and throw their hat in the circle on the stage. And then we see a hat already in the circle, and a fancy man, stand up and said: "I will participate, my name's Jimmy Erlisto, but you can call me Jim Fancington." And I heard Dipper screaming: "BOO! WEIRD NAME!" And then I see Stan's fez in the circle. Stan then stood up and yelled: "I'm joining too!" I was really suprised, Stan then shouted: "LET'S MAKE THIS A COMPETITION, PEOPLE!"
And I also see Tyler Cutebiker throw his hat and said: "GET IN THERE HAT!" If Stan enters, he's going to loose easily, even to Tyler Cutebiker. After the election, we all freaked out because of Stan. All I mostly hear from a paranoid Gideon is: "Stan what in the universe did you just do?!" Boy, Gideon needs a nap or a chocolate bar to make him better, now, back to Stan. Seriously, Stan's going to fail, I said: "Stan, why did you do that?" Stan just replied: "Ford's been the hero for too long, and since 'Stanley Pines' doesn't sound good on my grave, how about 'Mayor Stan', does that seems logical enough for entering to all of you?!" Ford said: "No, it does not, Stanley."

We all silently got home, and Dipper suggested: "Well guys, if Stan's going to enter, then we should support him!" We all agreed and changed into more apropriate clothes for the election, because we care for America.
While we were pickng clothes, Dipper rushed to make a sweater that has the colors of the American flag. I just took a dress with an american ribbon, Pacifica went for a white, red, and blue dress. And Gideon? I blushed when I saw him.
He is really ho- I mean cute, I mean,  ugh! I can't get my eyes off of him, ugh, anyways, he was wearing almost like the normal Gideon but with a few 'american' changes. After changing, we're ready to make Stan win!

It's been 1 hour and we got the whole shack all decorated. I honestly think this is perfect and we just needed the interview. The radio turned on and Stan got the mic ready. They asked: "What do you think of the American flag?" Stan replied: "To many stripes, definitely would need changing it." At the moment I thought: This isn't going to be pretty. Gideon then said: "You can say that in real life" I said quietly: "Reading my mind again?" He replied with: "Yeah." We then payed more attention to Stan and the last question I hear is: "What will you teach kids to entertain them?" Stan replied with: "Teach kids to fight, and swear!" Dipper then scream: "CUT! CUT! CUT!" We hung up thanks to Gideon float the mic out of Stan's hand and I sighed in relief, whatever the other questions are, Stan is going to make people angry. Stan said: "What did you do that for?!" Pacifica said: "Because with a personality like that there is a 99.9% chance you're going to lose." Gideon said: "Pacifica's right, if you want a true speech, here is a list of good speeches me, Mabel, Dipper and Pacifica made." He handed the list we made while decorating. Stan said: "I'll skip the boring speeches, thanks. I'll just leave this in my poket for making fun of it because I'll win without it." Like he's going to win, It's going to be a disaster! I said: "If only we can control him, that way, he'll win for sure!" Gideon suggested: "Why not ask Ford?" I then replied: "That's a great idea! Thank you!" I kissed him on the cheek, he dropped the book he was holding and blushed really really hard.

I went down to Ford's lab.

To be continued~

I'm sorry but this thing is long enough, and I'm tired. And this was inspired by episode 14? 15? I can't remember, and this thing needs more Mabideon. I now have another Gravity Falls book so it is not just this one, which is an Au, that probably doesn't count, does it? Stay positive, everyone!🌌🌈💝💗🦄🍭🍫🍩♥️🌌