Akward pair

As soon as I got up,I saw Gideon.I got used to the fact he sleeps with me but it is just a little akward.I got up and just as I suspected,Gideon woke up.We were uncautious and embarrased. Gideon said"Sorry for my manners agai-""Don't worry about it!"I said,huging him.

We got down and Melody made breakfast."Hope the omblet's not so "unfancy" for MrSassypants McNorthest."I said,then Gideon said "1.Don't call me that.2.I don't like the food my parents gave me anymore.3.I used to be a child to you know,I can like omblets.4.Don't mess with my flow."I was thinking and thought he was talking about his edgy flow. We sat down and eat.Gideon said that he could stay for another day and Ford agrees.

When we were done,we gone outside for more mysteries,but one small problem,we forgot our shoes.Akward,again.We ran to the museum and got our shoes and ready for adventure!

Our first stop is Pacifica's morning show.We got our seats,and purple lights went on,the curtains are open,and the pagent queen herself.Fireworks fly out and there is a big sign that has her name written in big letters with LED lights.Outside it was bright and there is snow,inside the tent was cold and dark.We felt a little akward being the only ones complaining.Pacifica stood in the middle of the stage and fog went out.The show has begun. She called out people's name and read their minds,but not us since we know why. She can't read our minds. All because Gideon got an ambulet and I am not sure for my reason,Gideon can read my mind normaly. It got a little akward being the only ones not being called out.When the show was over we headed out but Pacifica's guards got me.

**********

Gideon was suprised. Then was greeted with Pacifica Pleasure herself.She said:"Well I guess your exit is blocked and your "partner" is trapped. What are you going to do now?"Gideon angrily said:"You got what you wanted.What do you want from me now?Just make it quick!" Pacifica laughed:"I think you already know,you stole the journal.Now the show begins!"Gideon said"You took it from me in the first place to summon Bill,you never gave it back so I had to steal it from you and you blame me for this?" Pacifica was amused by Gideon's behaviour.Before she said anything,Gideon said in tears:"Just please..........let Mabel go.You caught me okay?I do love her........just please let her go....." Pacifica was shocked but said:"Heh......I'll give mercy this time" She had her guards untie Mabel and the guard threw Mabel,landed right in the ice,made her hurt.

**********

Gideon rushed over to me with his face being a little pink.He helped me stand up and floated me to the Mystery Museum.

Hi,I made an extra for you~Hope you guys like it! Stay positive