Following the demon's trail

Sorry I didn't updated in a while. Here are a few emojis to make you feel better: ⭐🌟🌤🌥🌦🌦🌧🌩🔆💯#️⃣🆗️🆙️🧩♠️♥️♦️♣️🧸❄⚡🤩🥰🦄💟🎲🍫🌼😅🤗🧚‍♀️💝💖💗💓💞❤🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🌸🌼🆒️🔼😑☪️✴🔯⚛🌌⭐🌈🌠🎀🔮🍨🍭🍩🍷🧁🌮🌯🍕🖼💿📀⚜✳😊😋👋✌😇🍧🏕🏖🏜🏝🏞🎆🎇✨🎑🌃🏙🌄🌅🌆🌇🌉☃️🎂🎉🔜🎊

Now since there is probably no more distractions, let the sho- story begin!

I woke up still tired from yesterday, Gideon is awake probably a few minutes before me, he is staring at the window, alone, like the cute lonewolf he is. I got dressed and went over to Gideon.

He looked at me, sighed and pointed towards the millions and millions of soldiers at the door banging it very very loudly.

We panicked for a while, then went downstairs to find everyone panicking. Ford got his flamethrower ready just in case. I said: "Are those all of the soldiers that chased us yesterday?" Gideon replied: "Yes, and a billion more.", I almost panicked again. We then found some mystireous dust on the floor. We thought it was glitter but I was lucky to have Gideon around because he has very good eyesight. Gideon said: "Hm... this shinny dust is magic dust, not glitter that Dipper threw around the museum" Then Dipper yelled acrossed the room: "HEY! Why did I have to be the person to blame?! If I did, I would have sprinkled a lot more!" We both laughed and then resumed to the crime.

We followed the trail and it stopped at the vending machine. We typed in the password and there is more magic dust. Then when we got to the elevator, there is a note that said '1️⃣'

We pushed the 1 button, got down, to find more magic dust instead of an answer.

We kept following and then somehow, fell in space.

We need oxegen but there were already space helmets floating, ready for us to put those helmets on. We put the helmets on and then we both got a terrible headache, ASTRONAUTS DIDN'T WARN ABOUT THIS!

After a few minutes, we found ourselves in a cage. I tried to get us out but I electricuted myself. I started to ask why are we here but when I was about to say it, Gideon stopped me and pointed towards a giant thrown with Bill Cipher on it. "Well well well, look who decided to fall inside my trap?" The other monsters who were here laughed. I yelled: "What do you want this time?!" "Yeesh relax kid, I'm just making you follow that trail of 'convincing magic dust' I got lying on thd ground. To capture you and since I got you two that old Northwest will have the easier ones soon enough, I just have to corrupt your minds." I was scared, I couldn't escape, there is no weapons to fight with, we both forgot our journals, this is terrible!

I decided to stay in the corner of the cage and cry. I soon started to sleep after, in my dream, a lot of things fly around in space, but what seemed to be the most amazing is a key with a triangle and an eye inside of it. I thought it was a key to unlock the cage but soon after I woke up. To my suprise, the key from my dream was right beside me.

I got to Gideon who was sitting alone and crying. I showed him the key and told him what happened and how did I got it, he was suprised at first but we unlocked the door first. Bill was distracted by a game of chess so we're good. We some how got out of the place by some reason but I heard the Axolotl whispering: "There is danger back at the museum" I was scared, but then woke up home in front of the vending machine, I told Gideon about the Axolotl and he grabbed my hand and raced to the museum's door.

We found Dipper and Pacifica both grabbed by soldiers and find Melody, Robbie, Ford and Stan tied up. Dipper asked: "Where have you two been?, it was like an hour and we couldn't find you anywhere!" Gideon used his ambulet on the soldiers while I untie the others, and Gideon couldn't take holding them anymore so he dropped them. And we all pulled out our weapons, even though Melody only has a frying pan with her. And we all fight the guards, there were many but we can handle them, we all got hurt badly but we still fought anyways. Finnaly after a few minutes, they finnaly ran away because of getting very dizzy from Gideon flying them around.

We all bandaged ourselves up, and get some dinner, because that hardcore fighting deserves some dinner to make us feel better. My parents didn't talk during the meal which is strange, they would've complained about us hurt. After that good dinner, me, Gideon, Dipper and Pacifica went up into our bedroom and told our story during that noon and afternoon. Dipper and Pacifica were shocked to hear what me and Gideon went through and then they told us their story.

Flashback

"Okay, so we have soilders at the door, what are we going to do Paz?" Pacifica replied: "I don't know Dipper. We already played with Waddles, fed him waffels and makes him waddle for 4 minutes." The door opened and the soldiers dogged Ford's fire from the flamethrower and tied Melodie, Robbie, Ford and Stan up. The soldiers saw me and Pacifica but as soon as Pacifica is going to use her ambulet, we both got captured by the soldiers.

Flashback ended

Me and Gideon were a little bit shocked but the stories we tell makes good bed time stories, we all fell asleep.

Hey guys! It is July and my little brother's birthday is in August 10th and I can't think of a present, but don't worry for me, I'll be fine. This story was made because I miss the feeling of tired fingers and my ranks kinda went down. Anyways I showed you a sneaky peaky at some art I was working on in a video, you can get info at my randomness/ annocement book. Anyways, stay positive!🌌🌌🌈🌈