Twenty-One

Ryn still couldn't break her eyes away and instead of moving further across to the table, she remained still to look at Harper until their eyes locked.
Immediately blush ran across her cheeks at the way Ryn had been studying her.

"Breakfast is this way," Harper indicated with a nod towards the table and Ryn snapped out of her thoughts.

"I bet,"  she whispered and walked to tower over Harper.
"The eggs look really good,"

"Thank you, now eat."

She didn't have to say it twice because Ryn sat at the table and started shuffling food down her throat in a very uncivilized way. The only thing Harper could've done was take her own seat and observe the whole thing with a frightened yet intrigued look on her face.

"Hey, slow down the food isn't going anywhere." she laughed.

"I know but you have no idea how I'm starving and the egg is amazing."

"Oh my God, you're acting like I didn't feed you last night."

"Yeah you did but sex is a workout and now there is a hole in my stomach because of it," Ryn answered and Harper cackled.

After a while of looking at Ryn, Harper attacked her own meal.
They basically ate in silence and when they were done Ryn offered to do the dishes.

"That would be nice of you, thank you."

"I know, it's called cooperation. You cooked and now I clean."

"Well, that's nice, if only you had offered to do them last night," Harper replied. Ryn only ignored her and busied herself in cleaning the dishes.
The entire time Harper sat staring and when she was done Ryn turned towards her. The front of her t-shirt was wet and she followed the trace of Harper's gaze.

"Wana help me undress, I seem to be a little wet?" Ryn asked and Harper laughed. She stood up and made her way over to stand looking up at Ryn.

"It would be my pleasure," Harper said seductively and Ryn submitted at the moment. She offered herself so that Harper could lift her shirt up and was greeted with a devilish glare in her eyes. Ryn wasn't expecting her to follow through but she did, slowly lifting the garment until it was over her head.

Left exposed was her half-naked upper body. She still wore her bra and Ryn stood looking down to see what could be playing in  Harper's mind.
She saw so much. Hunger and greed. Everything she saw the night before and it excited her.

Reaching out and tracing the outline of her toned stomach, Harper marvelled at the feel of Ryn's flesh. She eventually placed her entire palm flat on her stomach and started to glide up until it was nestled in between her breasts.

Tracing the outline of her nipple through the fabric of her bra, Ryn inhaled a little deeper at the way the material on the inside brushed against the sleeping peak.
In no time it sprang to life and was hard. Harper did the same on the other side but a little harder causing Ryn to whimper softly.
She smiled. She liked that she affected her that way and was eager to do more things to have her sing like a bird.

Hooking a finger into the black garment, Harper pulled it down a little to expose Ryn's standing nipple.
Quickly running her teeth across it surface, Ryn sucked in a breath offering her breast up entirely to Harper's mouth which she took swiftly.

Pulling the tiny bud into her mouth and past her lips, she swirled her tongue around it causing Ryn to moan quietly.
She flicked and nibbled on the tiny bud until Ryn was shivering involuntarily, her breath coming harsh and jagged.
Placing her fingers underneath Harper's chin, Ryn lifted her head upwards and then quickly tangled their lips together. They both sighed heavily while their tongues danced steadily against the other until it was hard for them to breathe.