Chapter 51

7 months later
Billie Pov
"Babe!, I'm inviting some friends over!!", I yelled across the room. "Ok babe, I'm gonna spend some time with Chris", he said as he hold him in his hands, and had a few bags for baby stuff, the baby had his hand in his mouth. "Aw ok, sorry I couldn't come this time, just need to go over some wedding plans", I said as I got everything ready. "It's ok babe, we're getting married in a month, so I understand why you want to make sure everything is ok", he said as he stepped on the last stair. "Ok have fun!, bye baby", I said as I made faces at him and blowed kisses, he just smiled at me.

"You love mama?", Q said as he looked at him. "Ok let's go, we're gonna go on the slide!!", he yelled as he opened the door. "Take care, be safe, but give me some love before you leave", I said as I pouted. "My fault", he said as he gave me like 5 kisses and a hickey. "Babe he's right there", I said as I pushed his away. "He don't know", he said as he tried to continue. "But he needs some love too", I said as I grabbed him and gave him some kisses on the cheek.

"Mwah, be good", I said as I gave him back to Q. "He will, he don't be having bad", he said confused. "He's starting to, the other day he hit me multiple times", I said putting my hands on my hips. "You hit mama?!", Q said as he opened his mouth, the baby's just smiled. He was getting so big, he's almost two and I couldn't believe it. My little boy has grown way to much, I could almost cry. "So your coming soon?", I said on the phone, a few minutes after they left. "Yeah, I'll be right there, we gotta make sure your wedding it amazing and not a total disaster", she said as she giggled. "Obviously", I said as I laughed. "Is Diego coming?!", I asked as I scratched myself. "No, he's doing an interview, just the girls tonight", she said. "Sounds great", I replied as I hung up.

few minutes later

"Is there anything else that you want for your wedding?", she said as she sat on my bed. "Nah, that's all, it's gonna be a great event", I said as I fixed my hair in the mirror. "You know, you're pretty hot", she whispered as she got up and gave me a massage. "Yeah, I know", I said as I looked at myself and licked my lips. "Why don't we do a little something?", she said as she tried to pull my pants down as she kissed my ear. "I don't know, I haven't done a girl before", I said as I looked back at her. "Let today be your first time", she said as she pulled my panties and pants down. "Oh ok", I said as I smirked and turned around.

few moments later (read it in that spongebob voice)

Q Pov
"Hey baby!!!", I yelled as I looked up. "I'm home!!", I yelled as I took Chris out of his stroller. "Where are you?", i said as I got upstairs. I could've sworn that I heard moaning, wow and we're supposed to be married next week, crazy. I told Chris to shush, and I tried to close his eyes, because I didn't know the fuck what is coming. "Baby, whatchu doing?", i said confused, as something suspicious was going on. "She was just helping me try on my dress I swear, and it was suppose to be an surprise you ruined it", she added as Noah zipped her dress.

"Why you swearing for?!", I yelled in confusion. ""So you'll believe me", she said. "Well I believe you", I added. "For real?!", she asked. "Yeah, why you asking?", i said as I played with Chris. "You don't seem like it", she said as she sized me. "I should get going", she said as she gathered her things. "See ya Noah", I said as I gave her a hug, and she hugged Billie and talked to Chris. "You look beautiful in that dress babe, and sorry ruining the surprise", I said as I smiled and gave her a kiss.

Billie Pov
I hugged him, and acted innocent, he surprisingly felt for it. I'm felt weird hugging him, I was so guilty. Right when I heard him come home, we planned the whole thing. Hopefully he walked slowly up the stairs and shit.

to be continued.......oh Q, if u only knew, that shit rhymed aye